Reviews for Ambivalence
twinklebeatty chapter 13 . 9/30
oh no cliffhanger. please update soon. this story was obviously
crafted beautifully.
can't wait for the next chapter!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 13 . 9/28
I love your story! I can't wait to see where this is going! Update soon!
LadyRiot94 chapter 13 . 8/16
Will you make Sasuke kill Itachi like in canon, or twist the story a bit? Good story by the way.
pandaminx17 chapter 13 . 8/9
I absolutely ADORE this story! I stopped reading anything that had to do with Naruto because of how the manga ended and stuff, but now I am SO glad i gave this fic a chance! I love the way that the characters are developed and where this story is going!
Lonelylulaby chapter 13 . 8/9
Hey, I miss you and this fanfiction. I know that manga has gone in a completely windy weird direction and you no longer read it, but I just wanted to let you know there is still someone out there who is waiting for a comeback.

Ja ne till we meet again
Vykki Q chapter 13 . 7/17
I miss this story so so so so much! !
kurlz chapter 13 . 6/18
I've read this so many times over the last three years waiting for an update, one of my favorite naruto-preg stories. Please, continue this, I will continue to wait and re-read this until you do so, no matter if I have to wait for another long while!
Hope you are well and doing okay?!
All the best, Kurlz :)
TezuSezu chapter 13 . 6/12
yeah . i do agree . kishimoto-sensei is really killing us, fangirl (im fanboy,though) out ... he gave us hope with the entire chapter before gaiden and it ended with naruhina dan sasusaku . wtf . its not like i hate naruhina, or anything . i like naruto with hinata more than sakura . hinata is more mature and wholehearted . if im not gay,id like to date such an angel like her . sakura is more ... (sorry for sakuras fans ) wimpy and desperate . she relied to much with naruto,playing with his heart unconciously, and then want to take it (and sue him ) when the said blonde is decided that his royalty to sasuke is cannot be separated . wth ! and she go gaga on being hero because she didnt want to leave behind her 'almighty' and 'more' superior teammate , wanting to take any credits . i kinda hate it.

sorry for ramblings . i couldnt helped it .
btw, please do update . no matterwhat, please do continue . if u got a writer block, id like to share my opinion to get back ur muse . that is .

btw, love ur fic .
Killer Potato chip 427 chapter 4 . 6/6
How come it says uchiwa not uchiwa?
basketballgirl1185 chapter 1 . 6/2
I loooovvvee this story! It is so awesome and intense! The action and the fighting and survival, on top of naruto being preggers lol and all. Please continue. The story is getting good between itachi and sasuke : D
Kurariisu Takomo chapter 13 . 5/27
Please please PLEASE UPDATE! I want to know how the story ends. How Sasuke and Naruto's relationship will go. Urgh please continue this story! Even if it has been 3 years or so I will wait!
AshesCastle chapter 13 . 5/24
Your story here is amazing, but don't you dare abandon it! Plus you left it on a cliffhanger too! Unbelievable! I love this story but I'm never going to know what happens because your not updating anymore! Please update, and soon! I think everyone who read this story wants to know what happened to naruto and plus you were going to add Itachi and Sauke fighting! Please update soon! The suspense is killing me!
animefan16091 chapter 13 . 5/5
Please continue I want more I love the story and I hope there will be more mpreg sasuke wants more kids after all
animefan16091 chapter 1 . 5/3
please continue the story i love mpreg its awsome
kissrose36 chapter 13 . 5/1