Reviews for Believe
Starcakes chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Awww! This is unexpectedly cute! I love their relationship. So simple but true :))
Seraphina Dragon chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
hope to read more
Anon chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Nice story - bit OOC tho from both sides: hinata and sasuke. Personally, i think the whole "sterile" buisness would greatly affect sasuke - after all he does want to revive his clan.

Hinata is far more shy than what is portrayed here lol - if sasuke is as attractive as he is; i don't think modelling is an appropriate career for him esp since he is married. No offense to anyone who is a model and in a long term relationship - i just think it would cause problems in the marriage.

Keep up the good work - you are actually one of my favorite authors! )
LittleKnitt chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
hahahaha please update soon! xP
AkaruiGekkou chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
sucha cute story

please continue it
EvilChikara chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Lmao. This story is really funny and very good! You should tottaly continue with it :] I love it!
math music reading chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Why is this incomplete! Outrage! I demand an immediate update! Request. Beg. Please? I can't believe you've left this fic, please finish it!
math music reading chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Wow, they were both quite daring. The next chapter has to be awesome as a follow-up to this one. I really liked the couple bonding they had!
math music reading chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Aw, Sasuke was so sweet. I'm glad Hinata was open with him and that he was supportive for her. Relationship development is the best.
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
How sweet!

That was so awesome, poor Hinata thought. Hiashi is so MEAN!
Jennitime chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
You come up with the most hilarious scenarios.

Update!
Kirei Yuki Tenshi chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
please update this :(
skullster chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
Uwah It's just so cute! Update soon, pretty-please?
1010'jin chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
I did not think it was possible for a nice Sasuke to exist. I'm still a little shell-shocked. :D
Piratelizard101 chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
Aww, Sasuke's so sweet. Kawaii!