Reviews for Lesson One, Complete
74th-hungergames chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I love your use of dialog, from the actual moive. I also was surprised by your excellent vocabulary and understanding of the specific scenes, phrases, and general adjectives. This is by far, the best fic I have read this year! please keep writing, this is very addictive. If you work hard and keep going you will do great, someday maybe, even famous!

please check out my fics. I haven't had much inspiration lately, and with no new reviews, I don't feel bothered to do it. But with some fans, I would feel a lot better. :/
Eliza Spootkitten chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Wait, I'm confused. Did somebody tell Buffy to go to bed?

I like the idea of NMxBtVS
Dudly chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
No rape scene! D Me happy. I liked Nanny McPhee. This was a nice crossover (she is indeed magical, ain't she)

dudly xx
renee chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
I have no idea why this doesn't have more reviews; this is ingenious! Not a crossover I would have ever thought of but you've somehow managed to make it work. Very nice.
Innogen chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
This is a crossover I never saw coming. I have to say I really like it. I love Emma Thompson and her unique look at the world: She is an excellent scriptwriter as well as actress, and I love that you brought her into the Buffy Universe with your own unique writing style.

~Innogen