Reviews for The Truth Hurts
Arilaen chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Amazing. Dean needed to hear this. I mean jeez.

Great job and great writing DDDD
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Dude, being as much of a spoiler raised kidd as I am, I totally called Dean on being a hypocritical bastard. I think it's kind of obvious that they knew and were playing off that fact. But your fic is still awesome and I love it to death.

Whet on the good work

J
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Awesome fic! I really liked how Sam made Dean understand, and when Dean understood he really understood and felt for Sam. Lovely job, thanks for posting! )
Angelbyname chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
just found this and loved it (sniffle)
Amandriel chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Wow. There really is a similarity. It's good :]
mcatB chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Excellent! Loved the tie-ins with what Dean said in past episodes, how they came back to haunt him. How everything changes when it becomes personal.
chb76 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Lovely story, really touching and heart wrenching. Poor Dean. Loved Bossy!Sam it suits him to act like the one in charge for a change. You're right about the parallels but I reckon they were definitely deliberate and planned.
Manavie chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Yeah you were right. The same thing came to my head too. "What dead should stay dead" and the fact that Dean was so angry with John for the deal.

Anyway it was absolutely a breath taking one. It's good that Sam still forgave Dean. Great job :)
friendly chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
that was great. awesome job..
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Great job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Really Well Done! That was heartbreaking, and touching, but totally in character. I love that Sam still forgives Dean for what he did, because he understands, and I think that is absolutely spot on. It's exactly why he didn't argue when Dean asked him not to be mad at him at the end of AHBL2. You really had their voices perfectly and it was written brilliantly. Emotional without being chick-flick..

Thanks for sharing! ;)
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
This story was amazing and I agree with your other reviewer when they said that they were glad you showed what a hypocrit Dean was. I loved how you had Dean finally realized that what he said in CSPWDT would come back to bite him in the ass. This story was amazing and I absolutely loved the angst you put into it. Great job (and I was wondering about the writers myself _)!

Can't wait for more!

*Stacee Phelps*
chips03 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
that was really really nice. SUch brotherly love )
Starsmoonsky chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
this story is woah. its so true! every reason behind deans action... the characterization of the boys. everything about the story is point on. i loved it. lovely indeed. :)
Apollo's Lady chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Yep, that truth hurt. But it was oh so good to read.