Reviews for The Gap In Between
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Oh god! Why the heck did you put it on hold? If you can't, i'd love to complete it for you. But again? How are you planning to explain the Kisame thing? Sea or never happened?
This Username Is Classified chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Oh maw gawd! ノ・・)ノ

YOU MADE A SEQUEL!

BUT YOU AREN'T UPDATING!

When i read the last part i cried tears of happiness. Seriously. I was like, YESS! Another world!? Please please pleaaaase let them have their forever happy ever after!

Also, hope you update! It's been so long tho.. :(
neverendingdreams-127 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I doubt this will evet be updated since it has been almost 7 years.
MiaIsBoredAKF chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Please continue soooooon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh god! Please continue this! I loved the first one and i can just tell I'm gonna love this one too!
JeiGoWAY chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
when r u gonna start writing this again? I loved the first one! The sequel looks like it's gonna be good too:D
tearsofjoy159 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
omg it happened again!
Nyxdolor chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
EHH? Aren't you going to continue this? sounds good! o.o
Edelin chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
So it's not over? Sakura is back to the other world?
drummer chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
man i really liked this and the other story. Your a really good writer, to bad your not going to finish it :(
angel897 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
very intresting please write more of it again soon kay
Tazmanian Devil Sakura chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Please continue! I'm seriously gonna die if I don't find out what happens next, Lolz.

Seriously, this story is too good to be put on hold. :)
Night Fangz chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
oooh, please continue! I really like this, I read the Worlds Apart, I think that is what it is called, and I fell in love with it. It was so sad, yet so sweet. Anyways, I hope you continue :)
Louis chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I just reviewd "worlds apart" and I begged for a sequel. I was HYPER to see that you had already started one. But its abandoned. PLEASE! don't, I need to know how this will end. It's such a beautiful story. PLEASE. :'(
MissAX chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
awesome! you returned for an update )

keep up the good work and update this asap!