Reviews for Funeral For A Friend
Daki92 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This mocks death and loss and yet i can't really get angry over it
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
LOL!

That is the funniest Kim Possible story that I have ever read. What makes it all so perfect is that this is so Ron.

Excellent work.
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Wow, do I believe Ron would do this, without a doubt.
CJpowercrisis topher chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
That was one of the funniest stories I have ever read. I do not know whether or not you read reviews, however I believe that your story was one of the best that I have ever read. It was freakin' hilarious. I also enjoyed the ending. Very KP. I will read some of your other stories, since they look interesting.

In other news, if you should ever find a story about Dr. Drakken going to Smarty Mart for some cheese, please make a notation in your currant story, "Hero's Legacy," as I plan to check in on it regularly.
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
"Speak now, or forever rest in peace." Hahaha! This is one of the funniest things I've read in a long, long time, but still ends on a fluffy note. Well done!
ME3CH chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
"'Ron Stoppable was a great guy' 'Louder'"

You had me by there. And what was that, the third sentence?That's pretty good in my book.

I was actually expecting a rained out funeral with people crying and sad speeches and stuff.

Great job!
Halfbl00dA1chemist chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
wow this story was great! It was funny, touching, all around great! When i first saw the story on the main page i thought he really had died. Great story great idea!
Star-Eva01 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Johnrie 18;

Good one here.

Very Good.

Liked your take on everyone in the story, with them finding the humor there. After, it's a "fake" funeral.

But Kim stole the Cake.

You've taken the road that the show gave when Kim gave her "Speach" when Ron "retired" as the Mad Dog. And let her give voice to the feelings she has for him in a way that would not "gave away" anything to those there as she did it in a way that Ron would want.

Well Done.

Star_Eva01
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I love this.

“General Patton once said ‘I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs, but by how high he bounces when he hits bottom.” Kim couldn’t restrain the envy, the admiration in her voice as she confessed “Ron may have been dealt more than his share of bad hands from time to time but that never stopped him from bouncing back with a smile from each of them.”

Ron felt a lump form in his throat, but forced it back down. Eventually. After his fourth try.

“Every girl dreams at some point of being rescued by a knight in shining armor riding in on a white horse. Mine wore a red t-shirt and had an imaginary friend named Rufus.” Kim couldn’t help but to smile at the childhood memory that passed before her mind’s eye as it had every day for the last fourteen years. “Most people think that I’m a hero. That I save the world. The truth is I’m just passing on what Ron taught me the very first day we met.”

Ron had to allow himself a moment to remember to breathe as he continued to listen to Kim’s every tantalizing word.

“Everything that I am, I owe to Ron Stoppable. His friendship, his faith in me and his love… these are the things that make us all great. That bring out the best in each of us. We all should be so lucky to have a best friend like him, but the truth is that there was only one Ron Stoppable, and no matter how far you look, you’ll never be so blessed to find another like him.”

Booyah.

Oh yeah.

It's in the running.

MK2
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Just plain hillarious, i loved it!
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
j18,

I have to agree with Bonnie in one respect. That was rather weird to have a funeral for a living person like that.

Still, Kim's touching words were a perfect sentiment for the story.

The whole thing reminds me of a creative-writing assignment I had back in high school (yes, I had to dodge wayward dinosaurs when going from one class to another). For a grade, we had to write our own newspaper obituaries.

According to my story, I was killed by a hit-and-run driver who plowed through our school's band performance during a parade. If only my sousaphone was brass instead of fiberglass, I could have stood a chance for survival.

...of course, that was just over twenty years ago. :*)

All in all, it was still a pretty good tale. I look forward to your next story.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Akinyi chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Monique and Bonnie had me cracking up! Fav line by Monique: "'You know, someday, when you hear about this, it’s going to emotionally scar you.” Monique explained cheerfully as she held up the tiny Stoppable. “Yesh you are. It is going to scar you. Yesh it is.'"

Kim's speech was very touching, and hopefully made up for the rest, lol.

Great story!
Miracleboy5200 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
LOL this was a good one! The speech Felix, Monique and Bonnie had were hilarious. Kim's speech was done very very well. I long did it take you to think of that. I especially like the saying she did with general Patton.

Great Story!

MB5200
Darev chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
That was unexpected. I wholly thought this was Ron's demise but you took me by surprise. Very amusing and so in character for the KP crew.

Knight
Slyrr chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Smart and touching, just like I've come to expect from almost every entry made by this author. Everyone seemed well in character and seemed to respond as they should - and who can offer higher praise than that?