Reviews for In An Alternate Universe
Fas IkbenVanEyck chapter 46 . 5/24
Oh Ms Figg, you'll sorely missed...
I love everyone of your stories, even when the beginning is tough you always manage your purpose and I always fall in love with your characters, and your plot.
In each one, you give us a bit of everything in a fantastic way and that's a special gift that few writers achieve...
Your stories had made me laugh and be mad and cry and... in general have a freaking blast and to go to another world when this one its a bit too much.
Personally I'm so grateful for you to share your awesome imagination with us, and despite I didn't got the pleasure to read these when you were around, I just wanted to thank you for bringing so much to this "notorious" shipping...
MrsSnapeMalfoyNikiforovAgreste chapter 46 . 4/10
Once more this wonderful author gifted a masterpiece. It may not be a canvas hung in a gallery but Ms. Figg has created true art. Thank you Ms. Figg for your gift, and even though you cannot read this I hope everyone else can and will agree that this story is magical in more ways than one. Thank you, the great Ms. Figg
Man, I'm so sad that the universe took this genius from us so soon. I'll always read your stories when I crave Severus and Hermione goodness. RIP, Ms. Figg, you will be missed.
darth-sakura chapter 1 . 3/23
Interesting concept! I'm always down for a good age reveruse fic!
Another great story from the late Ms Figg. I took my time reading this well written AU. I loved the role reversed between my favorite couple and had some good laughs as well. Genius plot and very thought out. I enjoyed the story a lot. Thanks again to Ms Figg who dwells in the clouds of heaven.
Love the creative name of Madam Nasty, Hilarious!
I think you worked that out brilliantly, changing Severus and Lily's fallout to fit it to James and Hermione. Perfectly done and explained. Love what Severus did to Lucius. LoL, he got it bad!
Oh nice, love the purple rose and the concept of using a piece of the soul to create something alive. I bet he wins her over ;)
OMG, Lol, it really is reversed! I'm going to enjoy this!
Guest chapter 46 . 11/20/2016
I love this take! I love the rise idea.
Kat of a Different Color chapter 30 . 11/8/2016
You did a good job re-writing the Severus/Lily scenes with Hermione and James. And overall, this fic is really great - your characterizations of Severus and Hermione are done well; they are very believable. Thank you for writing and posting this!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 46 . 8/28/2016
What an amazing beautiful story! Seriously, this story deserves to have at least 3 times the review it currently has! I'm just so glad I found this, thank you so much for sharing!
Calindy chapter 46 . 7/14/2016
I don't know if you'll ever read this review. Just wanted to say thank you for your many stories and wonderful writing. *hugs* wherever you are.
HolyThisNerd chapter 46 . 5/15/2016
This story was beautiful, a true representation of true love. You included everything, romance, angst and humor. The best HG/SS in my opinion.
kate1309 chapter 46 . 5/10/2016
Aww! I know for a fact I've read this before, but it was just so good that I couldn't help but read it again. This story is definitely up there with my favorites. I know I say that a lot, but that's just how amazing your stories are. You are very inspirational. Thank you so much for being such an incredible writer and for writing such fantastic stories. I will always treasure your work.