Reviews for In An Alternate Universe
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 46 . 8/28
What an amazing beautiful story! Seriously, this story deserves to have at least 3 times the review it currently has! I'm just so glad I found this, thank you so much for sharing!
Calindy chapter 46 . 7/14
I don't know if you'll ever read this review. Just wanted to say thank you for your many stories and wonderful writing. *hugs* wherever you are.
HolyThisNerd chapter 46 . 5/15
This story was beautiful, a true representation of true love. You included everything, romance, angst and humor. The best HG/SS in my opinion.
kate1309 chapter 46 . 5/10
Aww! I know for a fact I've read this before, but it was just so good that I couldn't help but read it again. This story is definitely up there with my favorites. I know I say that a lot, but that's just how amazing your stories are. You are very inspirational. Thank you so much for being such an incredible writer and for writing such fantastic stories. I will always treasure your work.
Truly enjoyed reading this story.
KKM chapter 46 . 2/2
I truly enjoyed this story. I loved how you kept some things similar about the original characters and traded others. Hermione was my favorite in this and I loved how you kept her snarky attitude the same all throughout. Very well done! :)
GrinningCat chapter 45 . 9/2/2015
Uugh, mobiles.
I was saying: I don't understand how this story is filed under Humor. And what the hell was that Luna business? The fact that there were no other sympathetically depicted female characters beside H? All bitches, amirite?
GrinningCat chapter 46 . 9/2/2015
OK, first the good: the reversal of roles created an interesting dynamics that you developped very well. The protagonists characters were engaging and credible.
The not-so-good: there is a certain callousness and internalized misogyny in your writing (epitomized by the fact that a story with explicit brutal rade scene is
Guest chapter 46 . 5/21/2015
I loved it ! It was hilarious at times, but also sad and revolting and hot and moving. And of course a very original take at Hg/SS with their roles reversed. Wonderful happy ending, sweet and corny just so ;-) Thank you.
irononmaiden chapter 46 . 5/13/2015
I loved this story. You did a great job parsing their characters and mixing things up.
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 46 . 3/23/2015
I truly and completely love this story. The plot itself was interesting and different, but what I enjoyed the most was how you stayed true to your characters personality. Some authors end up changing the way a character is portrayed which then changes how the story is told and that gets predictable but not this story. Loved it! :}
alizeta chapter 46 . 1/9/2015
Thank you so much for this story, so sad, it's over, BOUHOUHOU!
alizeta chapter 44 . 1/9/2015
Severus is totally wrong, the way you write shoes that you and not Hermione are the Godess of Sexe, Love, the true reincarnation of Aphrodite, and Isis and Astarte altogether.
alizeta chapter 39 . 1/9/2015
I'm sad the story is coming to an end, it's so muche more intersting when the role are reversed! What will Hermione do to take Severus innocence? I'm eager to know.
alizeta chapter 30 . 1/9/2015
Take care of you, your fictions are valuable but the health of who writes it is much more valuable. I hope you will recover soon.