Reviews for The Rabbit Hole
Fitzy-Loves-Footy chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Good chapter! Sadly its late and i cant read more but I think you're story matches up with the movie really well and I'll read more soon!
ShadowDeeps chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I'm of the opinion that your fan fiction is adroitly written and captures the psychological facets and less calm sentiments of the characters well (especially Neo's unsettling thoughts and the foundations of Morpheus). You know how to get into the characters heads and make it feel as though we could be in that same situation and have those thoughts, as it were. You also capturet the quiet mood captured between the limpid brevity of actions, words, and revelations quite well.

I'm very curious to see how you write the Construct scene ("What is real? How do you define real"?), as for me that's one of the deepest and most psychologically intense (but quietly intense) scenes in the movie that makes one question quite a lot.
yayme2012 chapter 8 . 7/4/2008
Wow! Again, all this is amazing, and I hope you update soon!
yayme2012 chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
Awesome chapter! Again, you're spot on with Neo's thoughts, feelings, etc.
yayme2012 chapter 6 . 7/4/2008
I love that part of the movie too!
yayme2012 chapter 5 . 7/4/2008
I like the eerie silence of it...
yayme2012 chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
yayme2012 chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
This wows me again and again.
yayme2012 chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
It fit, even if it didn't technically happen in the movie. Cool!
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I like this series!
Seth chapter 8 . 6/17/2008
I read all of The Rabbit Hole chapters. EXCELLENT!

I am hoping you will continue throughout the entire three movies as well as come up with additional stories of your own AFTER the last movie.

Excellent writing, kept me glued to the laptop.

Thanks for taking the time to do it!

Best Wishes,

Ace Clark chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
Haha, it's about time!

Do you know how long I've been waiting?

This chapter was not a disappointment, very well writen...Everything simply felt right. Well done. I'm impressed.

Faithfully waiting for more,

Ace Clark
LittleLurker chapter 8 . 5/27/2008
Hi Us-and-Them,

wow, so far you've done a fabulous job with this fic. I love it, love it,

love it! Please, don't stop there. Please keep writing, you're doing very,

very well in capturing / interpreting Neo's feelings and thoughts - I'm

really impressed! Besides, your writing is flawless, it's a joy to read, it

just flows. Thanks!

All the best, D.
Desert of the Real chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
O, the unplugging :) I think you've captured Neo's thoughts and feelings pretty accurately here (curiosity/being creeped out/thinking that it's all crazy). Nice job.
Desert of the Real chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
You've done a really nice job with Neo's point of view here. Sometimes you watch the movies, and you wonder what Neo is really thinking (well, at least I do). Anyway, I really enjoy all the little fill-ins, and I'm looking forward to future installments :)