Reviews for Thirst
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
Good. Hope it will continue.
Allhailthesith chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
this is annoying he needs to learn how to speak and are you really putting the eye of sauron in this and really Alexander in a Japanese world really
HinataRevolution123 chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Awesome story, don't forget to keep it going
CU Administration chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
Hi there. Author's notes are not allowed to be posted as chapters. I know you're upset about no sex scenes being allowed in stories. Heck, even I wish it were allowed, but unfortunately it isn't and the site isn't going to change their rules. That is why they have . I suggest you take this down and post it on your page instead as well as the second to last chapter. You're entire story can be pulled because of them.

Signed,

DarkSacredJewelXoX

[Founder of Critics United]
DriftStar chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
how do i sign this petition?
Please Read my stuff chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
I have already signed it but do you think it will work I hope so but I have my doubts I'm afraid they just going to ignore it.
Please Read my stuff chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
c i am a dragon
azurepunk98 chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
cool 1 really liked this chapter -
Okazaki323 chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
Enjoyable. A lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. The plot is pretty interesting. The storyline is fine. The only problem with the story is the writing.
Your blood tastes nice chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
an interesting idea and would continue reading, but your lack of understanding on how to actually write leaves me with no other choice then to stop.
Please Read my stuff chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
awsome
The Unknown Twinkie chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
I love it please continue.
Servant of Nature chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
Hey its been a while but I held steady to your story. Oh poor Shino, cruelty of greedy retard people whom judge before getting to know him and his clan its sad. I wonder who is Father kind of remind me of Kids Next Door and why is he interest in Naruto?
fanofmany chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
lol saya is the fox right? gerat story though
Zeank Hebikerai Kuqutsu chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
the story is good i realy like it u make the vamp story work not like the other hope u do well on the next chps cant wait to the next one