Reviews for Just So You Know
Ukulala chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Well I died inside at the mirror of Erised. Just so you know.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
My heart broke! :'( It's beautiful!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011

That was just to beautiful and my heart just really sort of died at that ending!Amazing way with words and the description here!
ohyouknow1231 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is really sweet and sad. I really liked it though
EpicFail94 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
awww... so bitter sweet...
deadlyninjabee chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
That was sweet.

I loved the "Do You Want to Know a Secret" bit. I can just see Sirius singing it, and then the kiss? Ah, perfection. And that's exactly how I would do it, if I loved my best friend. The drunk part, not the singing. Although, if I was drunk enough... :D

Very good. (:
notsoinnocentfangirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
oh. He never told him did he?

All that time, all those years, and Sirius kept it bottled inside.

Oh, i know it's probably not suppose to be sad, but I'm crying.

It's just so beautiful, and I really hope you write more to this, so that Remus can finally find out and they can be happy, together.

It's so obvious that Remus means the world to Sirius.

It was lovely. The love Sirius felt was obvious.
kissama1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
wow loved it amazing
AndDelightReigned chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wait - is Sirius talking to himself or to Remus? I'm confused.
EverTheDreamer chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
WHen I read the summary, I thought that Sirius was oing to say that in a mean way.

But this fic? It touched my heart and made me cry a little.

Beautifully written.

xoxo, lyss
fuzzyalligator chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
That's so sweet. Can you make a sequel? Or something? I want to see how Remus felt. Make it into a love story, maybe? I love everything you write, you're so talented.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
It was sweet, but not quite Sirius-like.
rica chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
That was so touching! I have never read such a deep, heart-felt portrayl of Sirius. It is truly beautiful, but it makes the story all the more intolerable that they never got together. Please fix it! Write another where they are able to actualize their love. I know it all goes downhill soon after school for them anyway with James and Lily's deaths, but please just let them have a little time to be happy before then. Please!

Thank you for the lovely story.
Mirzam Black chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Ahw, so sad!

But beautiful...

Ceanen chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
This is lovely and very well written; I, too, was melted by the mirror bit. Though I personally think a little bit of context would really help wrap up the story, so it's not just floating ideas. It could just be a sentence or something innocuous, I think it needs a little something to ground the emotion. Loved it- just the right amounts of sweetness and heartache.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »