Reviews for Correspondence
HPnLOTRrox chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
That was so nice of him to include the chocolate frogs as well :) I can definitely imagine him writing that back to a young Petunia and then adding that small gift in for her. That was such a nice letter he wrote, very cute :)
Equal Opportunity Candy Eater chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Oh Dumbledore. He's so nice. I love him.
Long Live Nelly chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I really like this story. The letter is very much a Dumbledore-type letter, and he was so nice to Petunia.
Abandoned Account No. 1986325 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I quite enjoyed this, and think you portrayed Albus (and his soft spot for children) rather well. I'll have to remember you and take a peak at your other fics.
Ciu Sune chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This made me really sympathize with child!Petunia. It is so hard to not be included, especially for something so.../special/. And magic is incredibly special, to children. To learn that it exists and that you aren't allowed in that world while your sibling, your /younger/ sibling is...that's a blow. And it's not like the Evans' shared the Dursley opinion of magic either-it's been mentioned that Petunia's parents marveled at Lily and what she could do. It's heartrending to be left in the background like that, and you did a good job of showing just why.
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
aww 4 once i feel sorta bad 4 petunia
Foodie chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
This was a really nice piece. Albus would have treated Petunia nicely and respectfully. I enjoyed this very much!

-Foodie
caitythelioness chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
oh, that was so super awesome! excellent work, what a great little plot hole to fill in. fantastic, well written and straight down the line. great job!