Reviews for Of Shakespeare and Songs
sky chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I made me giggle. Keep writing.
KaramelKat chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
I liked this story. It was cute.
TheFremioneGirl chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
i loved this fanfic! it was really good to have someone say the two twins are the same but still differeny! well done!
Libby chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
That was pretty good. I love Luna George pairings
Faith Crain chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
thats was cute... CHEEZY, but cute i liked it. :D
CJ - Lady of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Oh this is so sweet! I totally love George and Luna too! I never thought about writing them pre DH...hm...

One little nitpick... I don't think Butterbeer is intoxicating to anyone but house elves...oh and somehow I see Luna belching loudly. That would really endear her to George, Fred too...don't you think? LOL
beaming chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
'Twas fun,'twas fun...!
CourtyPie chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
that was a brilliant love story! you should write more lol its fascinating
Dobby's Socks chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
Aw...that was cute! I really liked it! Great story!
Dobby's Socks chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Haha I liked Fred and George's product! Brilliant work!
Dobby's Socks chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I decided since you are so nice and have reviewed my story a million times, I would try out your stories. I really like this one! Usually, people mess up Luna's character, but I like the way you write her! Good job!
Kryptonfox chapter 3 . 10/23/2007
I thought this was really cute! I love LunaxGeorge! And taking 'the third Weasley twin' up a notch rocks!
Leaviel chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
aw! cute! and I LOVE the pirate-ness! _
Starkiller chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
Aw, that was a very sweet last chapter. Fab work, I love this pairing all the more now. And I'm glad you can tell the difference between the twins! I've been trying to convince people that Fred and George are very different for a bloody decade now (thankfully JKR has admitted it herself in an interview ).
Starkiller chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
Great second chapter! I'm looking forwards to the next. So happy to have found another George x Luna (I thought I was the only one writing the crack pairing). I loved the idea of Sing-Song Sour Straps, that was very creative. Hope to see more soon!