Reviews for The Wisdom of Babes
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! So damn cute!
aurora-inked chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I feel like hugging Elboron myself now, that adorable little chimp.
justawritier chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Adorable!
lotrlover23 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Awww. This was so cute!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
that's so cute! you ought to do a follow up, years later when elboron's all grown up and eowyn waxes reminscent of this moment...
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Aw. Cute!
Traceria chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
You know, it's been quite a while since I read an E/F related story, and that was my first fanfic couple to follow. Deandra sent me your way and mentioned you wrote some featuring their child(ren), and that you wrote kids very well. She wasn't kidding! This was a refreshing oneshot, and though some children may not voice thoughts like Elboron does here, they certainly think them. This was lovely, and now I'm just going to have to move down your story list to see what other gems are hidden there. Thanks!
Deandra chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Utterly delightful! I'm so glad I snuck a peek at jewelledhunter's c2 that has this on it. Must go see what else you've written!

This was wonderful, though, and I thought it perfectly captured the imagination and innocence of a child!

- Deandra
FebruarySong chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Love it. So cute. Elboron is a darling and Eowyn is nicely in character. I love how you emphasized each syllable of the longer words for Elboron. And the smells were just perfect. I'd love to see more one-shots from you. :)
KsandraMallan chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
This was so sweet! Wonderfully done!
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
AWW that's so sweet!
Esteliel01 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
What a delightful story! And so familiar to have this kind of conversation with a young child. Some of them do think deeply about a lot of things - their own way - don't they? Your story is a little jewel. Thank you for sharing it! Well done!
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Oh, that was sweet story. The "smell" of the king, as you describe, certainly had me laughing.

~Calenlass