Reviews for Boys of Summer
SoRikuR0x chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I LOVED IT! And I also liked your other story, Saturday Night Lights. XD
Kreyana chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Let it be known that cell phones are evil for reviewing on.

*Not at all where I was expecting it to go, but it was good. The genre & summary are misleading, though. I think the genre would be better off as labeled with drama or angst instead of humor... Not enough funny to be considered humor, in my (somewhat lacking) book.
Kreyana chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Not at all where
Poptarts chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Aww, it reminds me of burnt marshmallows, dark and slightly unpleasant but still sweet and fluffy. Er, sorta. Something like that
breaking6883 chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
I love this story! Good job! :)
SarCastic HypoCrite chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I Don't think I've ever reviewed this story, but even if I have I'm going to again anyways. It has to be one of the best SoRiku's I've ever read, mainly cause it deals with a lot of issues that really could happen, which you don't find very often. It is so well-written, and now when I'm ever feeling sad that song brings me right back up. So thank you for writing this magnificent story! :)
Iracabeth of Crims chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
I have read this story 3 or 4 times over. Plain to say I LOVE THIS STORY!
RayGin chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
You made me cry :,( ... So sad and yet so happy it was brilliant i loved it 3
Falling Ash chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
What I really liked about this story was the sense of humor. Though there were serious moments, there were moments where I couldn't help but at least chuckle. On top of that, you weaved them in there so flawlessly! Good job. Great story.
Succorbenoth chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
How could you write something so horrible? Did he really need to get raped? Did they really need to get raped? What's with people wnating to write this types of this. Next time, could you not let this happen and, beside "that," I liked the story.
The Slytherin Golden Girl chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
That was a great story. I love how you kept Sora and Riku apart for so long and then had them slowly start to come together. I also like how you showed that losing your individuality could put you in a bad situation, especially if you allow others to rule your life for you. Over all it was a very good story and I'm glad you took the time to write it. :)
loss of sanity chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
my second time reading the story! I love it, it gets better every time! :D
flame-of-strife-08 chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
wow, i really like your story because there is such a good meaning behind it. its not everyday you find a fanfiction that isn't all random smutt or crazy randomness. your writing was great but there were some random 's in some words. my guess is an accident in typing and then them being missed in the proof reading process. wonderful work, again, and i'm totally faving this ;D

-Lee
Rainmy chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
to be frank I was shocked to see how a half drama half comedy fic came up with a rape but after finishing I realized that it was necesary to achieved this good ending and make the characters stronger and satisfied with what they had,so thanks for giving me an enjoyable read (
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
this was a really good story. and i like the point that you made; its really true, Sora just had to be himself. its kind of upsetting that Sora and Cloud were raped. but im glad that both of them recovered.