Reviews for An Accurate Mind
Don't Panic. Why isn't there a fuzzy pillow font? A wonderful trilogy in five volumes. The original radioplay was spectacular! Mal shows wisdom his acceptance of River and her accomplishments.
Runaway Fantasy Princess chapter 1 . 9/26/2019
Yes! Very nice. Completely in character all the way around.
Yahul Wagoni chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Firefly fanfic, like pizza, is always good, even if bad.
Happily, this one was not, but it is the HGTTG emulations that were really great.
Especially about the Comedian purges.
Especially.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Lovely, lovely.
entelejent chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Perfect.
RPGgirl514 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I love the tone of this. You perfectly melded the feeling of both, and kept everyone in character. Well done!
Tintinnabule chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Aaaah, I would like to be more crossover between H2G2 and Firefly, this is awesome !
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Delightful!
Pseudo-anonymity chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Hilarious! This would also be great as a longer piece detailing the exploits of the combined Serenity and Heart of Gold crews. Can you imagine how Marvin and Wash would get along? The depressed and the joker. I liked the "suggested excuses to avoid marriage". Wonder if there's any "convince first mate and pilot not to get married" lines for Mal? :-)
proudtobeatheatrekid chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh, I'm a fan. I'm definitely a fan.
teiboi chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This is awesome lol

Love how the whole crew was tortured through all the random events and river is river well written story comical
Aaron Cronin chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
"There was a sound like the universe being given a wedgie ..." - effing brilliant! Both Douglas and Joss would be proud of your story!
Deritine chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Awesome. Love River's point of view here and how you make the things she says make total sense. Which I am sure they do to her. Probably. Most of the time. Neat especially with the confusion/disregard for things like space, time, relative size, etc.
Vilinye chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh, that was great. Love River, just the way her mind works...
Ishne Lyiad chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I love this! The idea of River and 'Goldie' teaming up is genius. I think you managed to keep River very in character, which is difficult to do so well done. "Goldie has an answer she wants me to question." I frowned at this for a very long time before realising it was actually what you meant lol :) Well done and keep writing!