Reviews for The Widower's Lament
folgersgirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I really should be doing my homework right now, but I'm very glad I took the time to read this instead. I don't hate you for killing off Emily; rather you actually made me tear up for the first time since watching Bambi's mother die when I was four.

I guess bad days are going around like a fever, I've been having quite a few of them. I hope you get over yours.

Rese1986 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I definitely don't hate you. I've killed both MnEm in one story before hehe, with my co-writer. but this seriously did make me cry. I had a lump in my throat for a while after too. I couldn't hardly eat my breakfast. You always know the good stories. They evoke such emotion out of you. Well out of me anyway. And you never fail to do that with any of your stories. Well done, as usual. I hope you write more, but less character death please hehe.
Arlanda chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I have always hated that song, and yet respected it. Now it has yet another image in my mind. I do hate you at this moment, but I respect you too. Keep it up.. not down, I think you just made everyone cry.
tjmack1986 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
That was so well written, you really got the emotions down. It was so sad too...but like you said you did warn me...