Reviews for The Kirin and the King
sayume214 chapter 1 . 5/14
...Whatever is wrong with Sou-ou? I liked him in the few appearances he's had! His interactions with his family are cute! He might be more serious than Shoryu, but surely he's not uptight. He even gives blank pages with his seal on them to his daughter out of trust, and he also said with awe he admires Shoryu for handling his country while bearing the whole authority by himself.

Kirin do not have to like their kings. Remember what Keiki told Youko when he first met her, that he'd be glad to see someone like her abdicate the throne. It makes sense when you see how much she had in common with Jokaku at first glance.
maychewn chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
awwww you write Enki and shoryuu so good ! and so like they character lol
and enki is hilarious lol that true...they look like a married couple too o.o even in the anime.
but i like enki the most! and like this story, fun and funny to read. i enjoyed every second of it
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Cute! And I don't know if this was supposed to be a shippy thing, but I still shipped it! XD
Karkitty will eat you chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
A good kid? Or a good lover? Meh, I'm insane. If you respond, I"ll love you forever!
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This was adorably hilarious~! Please keep writing.

I can't stop smiling. xD
ari wills chapter 1 . 4/9/2008

Well, the story was really good and indeed reflect the personality of Shoryuu and Enki... with part of formality mixed with the free way of speaking -that the folk have-.

It will be great if you decide to writte about the other kirins and kings...

Anyway, very good story... -and the fics about Saint Seiya -drabbles- are really good too!

See ya.
kenthomas chapter 1 . 3/9/2008

Do write more..

It's a pity that the anime isn't as popular as some others, even though it IS very interesting
mise chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Well...besides the fact that Kirin DON'T bring Shitsudo on themselves, it's heavenly punishment if the king angers the heavens (loosing his way ..blah) and they have absolutely no choice in the matter...

...I really thought this one was nice. You kind of wrote down what everybody thinks when he sees/reads about those two. Old married couple. Very old, indeed...
Dalliere chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Really nice. Loved both perspectives and Shoryuu's last line made me giggle a bit. Great fic.
GirlLoki chapter 1 . 9/4/2007