Reviews for The Kirin and the King
maychewn chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
awwww you write Enki and shoryuu so good ! and so like they character lol
and enki is hilarious lol that true...they look like a married couple too o.o even in the anime.
but i like enki the most! and like this story, fun and funny to read. i enjoyed every second of it
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Cute! And I don't know if this was supposed to be a shippy thing, but I still shipped it! XD
Karkitty will eat you chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
A good kid? Or a good lover? Meh, I'm insane. If you respond, I"ll love you forever!
GameStarYusei chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This was adorably hilarious! Please keep writing.

I can't stop smiling. xD
ari wills chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Hi!

Well, the story was really good and indeed reflect the personality of Shoryuu and Enki... with part of formality mixed with the free way of speaking -that the folk have-.

It will be great if you decide to writte about the other kirins and kings...

Anyway, very good story... -and the fics about Saint Seiya -drabbles- are really good too!

See ya.
kenthomas chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Hi!

Do write more..

It's a pity that the anime isn't as popular as some others, even though it IS very interesting
mise chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Well...besides the fact that Kirin DON'T bring Shitsudo on themselves, it's heavenly punishment if the king angers the heavens (loosing his way ..blah) and they have absolutely no choice in the matter...

...I really thought this one was nice. You kind of wrote down what everybody thinks when he sees/reads about those two. Old married couple. Very old, indeed...
Dalliere chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Really nice. Loved both perspectives and Shoryuu's last line made me giggle a bit. Great fic.
GirlLoki chapter 1 . 9/4/2007