Reviews for Passages
connielkm chapter 34 . 12/23/2015
Finally reaching the end of the story. It is epic. And thanks for the happy ending.
Dolphelecat chapter 34 . 3/30/2015
This was a really great story! I feel like you handled all of the characters, and the underlying story from the anime, very well. And holy crap, those last two sentences from the Obsidian Lord! I nearly screamed and woke up my whole family. If you ever decide to write that sequel, I'll read it happily. If not, this story was wonderful all by itself.
Nykonyx chapter 34 . 7/5/2012
Thanks, anamatics.

This was one of the only "revival Carnival" (albeit it was less carnival but more Shiho craziness) fics I actually decided to go through with reading. It's not that I don't like them, but usually they go a bit wild on the fighting, angst, and tragedy.

I'm glad you didn't overdo any of those things, 'cos this fic turned out really well. Yet although I do feel that there aren't any loose ends now, I'm still curious to that sequel hinting gleam of Reito's-Obsidian Lord's.

Also, Natsuki and Shizuru's relationship bothers me a bit. It still feels slightly at a standstill, but I do agree that you've done a very well job at keeping them a functional if not content family. Jun really is the missing piece to their puzzle.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you. I love the timeskip /journal style. It's pretty interesting how things repeat throughout Natsuki's life. :)
Shizuru Fujino de Kuga chapter 27 . 11/9/2011
What does that "not being happy" phrase mean? And pushing Natsuki to Nao? I think I'm gonna kill another author...I've had enough of stupid-gross-irritating NatNao pairing for the last two days...
Shizuru Fujino de Kuga chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Ara, ara, congratulations to the author...Shizuru and Natsuki having a son...and he calls Shiz "okasan"! It's so cute! I find this story very sweet and interesting, it makes me want to read all the chapters in a row...
Guest chapter 13 . 1/8/2011
Wonderful story up to this point. Makes me not want to shut down my computer. Very intriguing
lilkyo-chan chapter 13 . 1/5/2011
sonikmuff chapter 34 . 8/17/2010
'Passages' is a favorite of mine. I started reading it sometime after it was finished and I managed to read the whole story a few times over. It's just that good and you did a great job with the characters, it's a different change of pace from the normal fair and that's what made it so awesome.

Anyway, fantastic story. Absolute favorite of mine. Thank you for the adventure!
MissIzzyB chapter 34 . 7/29/2010
I finally took the time to read Passages and found myself very pleased. This is an impressive story and I'm glad I read it! Thank you for writing this and good luck for your future projects!
MinaRobins chapter 34 . 7/20/2010
Just finished your epic tale. You did a fantastic job of diving into Natsuki personality. It was fun to read into her mind. However the ending felt a bit rush. So i'm hoping it'll continue and be improved in the sequel. :D

However depressing it was to read about Natsuki and Shizuru's disfunctional realationship it was intrestingly written.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/20/2010
well. that was... disapointing. i don't know what to think. the story was painstakingly slow. There was so much crazy ass drama that led nowhere. I can appreciate all the thought you put into the building up the characters personality but if you read through the whole story again you'll notice Natsuki's character is rather finickly. So is shizuru's grip on insanity. and the whole part where her obsession on natsuki is her entity was marred when you sort of soap show week specialed it and metion Jun being vital in her life. consistances issues are a problem and the spelling and misuse of word here and there. Such as your habit of using 'father' instead of 'farther or further' and 'heal' instead of the correct 'heel'.

Considering the fact that Nat and Shi have done nothing to better their relationship nor has Duran running back to her really help at all. And wth was Mai doing in Fuuka. Super random.

Urgh. you've taken 34 chapters to just -Set up- something. Hopefully you'll put the story under consideration of a... well a revise and a sequel.
anon chapter 27 . 7/20/2010
you have some huge problems as of right now. considering the fact that Nao could call on julia to be a companion to her. but now she can't? Real random.

oh and the last sentence i think you meant jun 'attached' himseld to natsuki and not attacked himself.

other then that i find this a very interesting piece to read
MinaRobins chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Ah man, Natsuki is Nao's most important person. this story is crazy intrguing but i'm getting more and more depressed reading it
MinaRobins chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
I'm Rather annoyed with myself at the moment. because i can tell this is a rather well written piece of work but i had the impatience of skipping around when reading and now i do believe i've slightly ruined the story. sigh.

i think i got mixed up with the times. i thought the five years and ten years were seqeuncial. like five years after the ten. lol
aria sun chapter 34 . 4/10/2010
Epic indeed...And I see where the prequel comes in now! Awesome work! Arigato!