Reviews for Sîdh, Estel
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 4/3
I loved it.
dmichelle312 chapter 1 . 1/30
I agree with ScribeofHeroes, LisaG16, and Wolf of the Dawn...
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Awwwww . . . Estel is so cute, and Elrond is so sweet. I love how Estel woke up in a good mood before immediately going to wake his brothers. Him being a ball of energy is not only realistic, it makes him even more cute. :) Great job, keep writing!
God Bless
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Very endearing ficlet. :)
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Awww, thats so sweet!
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
i loved this story , it was adorable i wish i could write as well as you , i hope you dont mind but i may be asking your help soon , i am in the process of writting a story about an elfling , it's a bit much to explain now but i hope you dont mind of i ask fro help latter
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Sorry if my reviews are getting a bit repetitive but that was just so lovely.
T'Kath chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
What a nice little fluff. Just what I needed right now. Thanks, TKath
t.A.T.u. Crazi chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Very lovely. I love Elladan and Elrohir to death.

Elrond is a sweet father, comforting Estel like that.

Beautiful, as your other pieces.
Susan W chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Aww! I do love how you portray this family. Elrond is such a loving father and those Twins make for great big brothers! :) :)

Love this scene as Estel gets his brothers out of bed. "“Good morning, Estel!” a happy voice sounded. “Have you woken Elrohir yet?”" And Elrond's thoughts for with the awakening of his sons it also meant the end of a tranquil day. snicker! "The ancient Elf looked out of the window into the bright, sunny morning, his heart overflowing with love for his sons...though secretly enjoying what he knew to be the last moment of tranquility of this new day..."

Not rowdy, are they? ;) :)

Looking forward to more tales from you!
Oleanne chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
What a happy and enjoyable story! That's how I envision Elrond & his family.

Cheers!
Evendim chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Beautiful!

You have a deft touch with these characters! It is a delight to view the childhood of the future King of the West through your eyes and pen!

Jay x
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
*squeals* That was so cute! I can only imagine what kind of wake-up call Elrohir is going to have.
elwing77 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Oh, my God! This story es so cute and 's a sunlight into my day.

Congratulations!