Reviews for One Night In Detention
Elle chapter 5 . 3/22
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST FIC I'VE EVER READ I'M CRYING

This is so incredibly well done, so unique, and so perfect. Hooooly god I'm crying so much right now.

Thank you so very much for writing this beautiful piece. I love it.

Elle
PinkBlossom789 chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
awesome, beautifully written
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
Wow that was amazing your a really good writer! :) xx
Emily hutch chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
This is so amazingly written! A perfectly heart wrenching story which caused me to tear up more than once, thank you for writing this story!
Mrs.Jasmine Black chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Facebook: Tehya Glover
Email:.
Mrs.Jasmine Black chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Wow, I just wanted to say that this was an amazing story. It was so cool how you wrote the three chapters with the three Potter children, and their encounters with the dead. This story made me feel so many emotions at one time. This story made me laugh, and then cry (especially at the end). Its nice to know that Harry died a peaceful though. This is the kind of story that makes you feel every emotion the charters feel whether happiness or pain. Its one of those stories that keep you on edge, wondering what will happen next. Being able to do all that, at one time in the same story is a gift. And you have that gift. This story has made me feel so many things in 4 chapters, then whole book series has. I'm only 12 years old, and I know you might never read this, but I had to leave this to tell how great this is. Give credit where credits due ;). This was an amazing story written by an amazing writter, so thank you. Ps. If u do
ever read this look me up on Facebook/email me. I would love to learn from u how to become really good at writing. You should definitely keep on writing.
Love, Tehya :D...oh and ignore the bottom, I'm on my phone and it won't go away. Byee

. email me. I love to write & love to learn from u, how i can become really good
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
This is so sad. I started crying when I was reading this chapter.
NarinaPrincess12 chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
The first Second Generation FF I have read. It was very touching. Well Done. :)
LikesCrissColfer chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
MAH CREYSSS!
alamodie chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
omigosh i love this story! Its so sad, but so profound! I almost cried at the end. You did an excellent job.
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Thank you for writing a powerful story. I enjoyed reading every chapter. Well done.
JustGoingWithTheWind chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
This is a really good story!

I loved it!

Alyks.
Phinneas McCheeser chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Brilliant. Lily is awesome. So were Al and James, come to think of it. It's a really good idea. And I love how Albus became Head Boy. D Nice job!
coolgems1630 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
lovethe story. its very ute and funny
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
oh... when Fred says to tell everyone that he loves and misses them, i cried! i still can't believe that J.K. killed him! Plus, the part about Snape telling James to tell Harry thank you, that was also sweet!

anywho, WONDERFUL story!