Reviews for Status Quo
moondemon93 chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Wow-this is really good. I especially liked the image of a dancer Ryan wearing a hat :D Really cute!
epilectic.trees chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Wow. Just wow.

I'm a big Demyx fan, not so much of High School Musical, but this works so well!

You made it very believable, and kept the characters acting as they should! Not to mention that your spelling and grammar is excellent, and I don't think I saw anything to pick at.

Also, after this piece I read some of your others, once again keeping characters beautifully! People acted like they would in canon, and there wasn't any "Even though I'm your best friend, I'm going to ditch you for some petty reason"

It's all so good I really felt it was nessecary to leave a review, even if it has been a while since you wrote. Its nice to know that there's still excellent writers like yourself writing believeable fanfiction here.

This is made of so much win and awesome sauce you win all the intarnetz in existence!

So, so much love for you, I hope that you keep doing exactly what you're doing! Also, sorry for the super long review, but I just had to.
Spasemmi chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
That's such a sad and good story!
lily23 chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
Demyx. ;_;

That was great.

"“They’re entirely spontaneous there. If you’re in the radius of the number, you’re part of it, whether or not you want to be. It’s like being controlled by someone else – all the words, the melody, the dance steps – you know them, perfectly. I’ve been in more that I ever want to be in again, and I advise that we all run away so we don’t look like idiots or let singing and dancing distract us.” "

I love the descriptions.
Preemtive Karma chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Wow! a high school musical crossover i dont hate, you are really talented!
Draco's Daughter chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
I know this is supposed to be a tragedy... but High School Musical ate my soul, so this was kind of funny to me. _ Either way, it was good. I'd never consider Demyx comming from East Side High, it's a really good idea!
WillowWitch chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
wow, i thought this was going to be something stupid, but here, i am proven wrong. i really like this. great job
tropermariko chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I love this fic! Now everytime I watch HMS/2, I'm gonna think of this fic...it's really good!
cuckoobananas chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
ohgod. ohgod ohgod oh giddy god's trousers!

you assume anything that has highschool musical will be some laugh out loud parody thing.

and then you find that in essence, demyx [aka troy, i knew it!] killed everyone in that world, including himself

ohgod.

even though i completely did not understand that little explanation of mythical butterfly effects and what not

im a tad slow today

but anyway, still brilliant!

toodles!
cuckoobananas chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
ohgod, demyx is from highschool musical!

it explains alot, actually.

dont tell me his other is..gasp...troy bolton?

must go to next chapter and find out

this is brilliant, by the way

toodles!
playlifeloud67 chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
hi, I love you.

I also love the way you write Demyx. And this fic went in a way I didn't expect...great job!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
That was so cool! I've always wondered what the deal with HSM's randomness in music was...and why it was Disney, but completely unrelated to the KH franchise. This was perfect!
another nameless reviewer chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
You know... I can kinda see Larxene as Gabriella's nobody.

It's really sad. I can't imagine killing myself, even if it wasn't myself... and now I'm confusing myself.
Seto's Princess chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
Hmm, very interesting. Demyx as Troy's nobody? I liked it. I love HSM, so it was really cool to see it crossed over with Kingdom Hearts.
Draconic-Master chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
That actually made me really sad even though I really don't like a lot of High School Musical. I was kinda crying at the end but I really enjoyed this- now I'm going to believe that Demyx is Troy for god knows how long... Anyways- great story.