Reviews for Of Heroes and Families
U can't just leave this story like that
Monki-Neko chapter 12 . 6/2/2015
Ok, I've noticed that a couple times now in your chapters there seem to be gaps sometimes between scenes and if these gaps are as severe as the one in your first chapter, it's going to be really hard to read your story without becoming confused.
Monki-Neko chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
There was a noticeable gap between these two paragraphs where something-a phone call, most likely, from HQ-is clearly missing:

"I did a little research when I first found the file but before I contacted Alexander. Jacob and Marie had two children prior to young Alexander. Samantha, who was twelve when Marie died and Mark, who was fourteen. Jacob is currently listed as a retired Air Force General who is now an Ambassador to a foreign land. Samantha is an active Air Force Colonel currently assigned to NORAD. And Mark is a computer programmer for a small technology company." Mary told her.

"Sorry about that, one of my girls got into a fight." Xander said as he reentered the office. "We done here, Buff?"
smithkeylena chapter 24 . 1/22/2015
Please update.
Talon5Krrde chapter 24 . 6/28/2014
I am sorry.

This is a really interesting story concept, but I don't like the direction this is going, or the method used to get there. Also, why skip a year?

You never had Buffy and Xander confront Giles about the MI5 reports...

The best thing I can say about the story is that you did not have Buffy kill. This Buffy in this story should not kill humans...
Josette1807 chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
Please update. :)
Kaldi97 chapter 24 . 4/5/2014
Awesome.
Firewolfe chapter 24 . 3/16/2014
I do hope this is not dead. I so want to see where it is going. Personally I think Xander should get his ass kicked but mostly Sam deserves it. I also hope the president rips her a new one and shows her what slayers really are.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Is this fic dead?
twotoe chapter 24 . 1/28/2014
I really hope that you update this. I find this world and this council and these people very interesting. I get the impression that maybe Selmac might have had an objection here in reading this, but then I think that he wouldn't. The Tokra are just as ruthless in their quest to be free of the Gould. They put the traitor in those tunnels to be crushed without a moment's thought about it. A traitor to their cause that took out one of their too few Tokra in the same circumstances I am sure wouldn't have a good end. I am normally not a fan of Buffy and Xander couple wise at all, but this works in this story in this world. I really hope you update it soon.
BadassFanKickass chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
nice
highlander348 chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
Are you still alive? Will you ever update this? Will the world end tomorrow?
crimsonpath chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
please update soon! I really like this story! :)
Lieutenant Paladine chapter 24 . 2/19/2013
Well, Samantha Carter seems Majorly OOC. Sorry, but this chapter rubs me the wrong way.
locardxchange chapter 24 . 10/24/2012
Wow, really good story and so headed somewhere I didn't see coming. I hope you will continue the story.