Reviews for That Metallic Tinge
xXRedGlareXx chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Great job, it's beautiful!
thegriffin88 chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
I have to admit, when I first read this, it scared me. You're really good at descriptions, I really never thought of how much pain he must have gone through. Keep up the good work.
The Songbird Still Sings chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
rlly good dude
Orange Singer chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
I love his dependence on her. It really makes sense for him to latch onto one thing or person in a time of that much trauma. Awesome job, as usual.
Took-Baggins chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
wow, after those other two chapters, this felt almost relaxed. is that what you were going for?

you were right, this is definitely the best one so far! it was absolutely amazing!
Took-Baggins chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
wow, and i thought that the first chapter was intense! this is awesome, i just love it! faved! faved a hundred times over! it's amazing!

oh, but there's another chapter to read. yes!

one thing, 's 'Netzeth in Prineip' mean? it's not a term i've heard.
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
aw man, that was intense! awesomely written, too! i've always found it difficult to explain things like that from the point of vie of the person feeling them, but you do it really well!

i hope it's not a bother that you're having to reread all this for your review replies. i'm trying to break my habit of not reviewing. sometimes i get so into reading something that i completely forget. besides, i figure other people probably like getting reviews just as much as i do.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
It's too much for me, I love it! You did a wonderful job. A very beautifully written piece.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
As always, wonderful stuff. Read chapter 2 again and then this one and they fit together so very well. The H/C'er in me really loves the end of chapter 3.

You write amazingly good stuff.
FMA lover912 chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
it was so good i cant wait to read the next one. wht will it be called?
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
Poor, poor Edward. And he's got another stage to go still? First the drugs are wearing off at the wrong times, then the massive pain...poor thing.

You're writting is very good, I love it, can't wait to read the rest.
Should be sleeping chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
Yay, some comfort! Go Winry:)

Still enjoying this story very much.
Inuchemist10 chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
Another well done chapter. I like the slight ed/win and how you kept them all together and in character. What is the next installment called? I don't get emails on the new stuff ( which I have to figure out why) I really love the way you have captured the emotion!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
*hugs Ed tight*

I just love these stories.
Ishte chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
Gawd! Poor Ed. Your ability to show this from his point of view is really staggering. The way his senses seem to be completely mixed up in the imagery is wonderful even though it's pain you're describing. I found myself holding my breath for him, and wanting him to be through with it. The end of the chapter left me blinking .