Reviews for The Woes of Mrs Weasley
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Realistically Heartbreaking. Molly's Meltdown. Sad
Cazziie Girl chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I googled my name and your story came up! Im Caroline Cresswell lmao, lovely story.
Slytherin-Pride0608 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
That was beautiful! I love Fred and after he died I couldn't stop thinking about how George felt. I never really thought about how everyone else felt. I love the way you saw it. This story is added to my favorites!
Polar Deer chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Clever concept, well executed. Definitely struck a chord with me since I don't consider Fred's death canon. I mean, it's Fred. How can Fred be dead? Pff.
Morkhan chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
What a wonderful and heartbreaking way to portray Molly's grief. A nice little metaphor for that first stage of the grieving process. Deny, deny, deny, and then all at once, the world comes crashing down upon you. Those poor Weasleys.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
That was beautifully done. I was wondering right till the end what would bring Molly to face reality, but I never thought of the clock.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Gorgeous-I /love/ your take on Molly's reaction to Fred's death. Brilliant characterization, and every scene was poignant in its own way. Especially like the ending.
gantasa chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
poor Molly :( I can't imagine what it would be like to lose a child. I felt really sorry for George and Harry too. George losing his other half, never to finish one of Fred's sentences ever again. And Harry feeling so guilty :(

Really well written. Well done! The quote on his gravestone was so beautiful. And the ending was heatbreaking. I think a lot of parents would go into denile like that if they lost a child. They wouldn't be able to beleive it.
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Really well-written. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had the idea that it would be the clock who brought Molly to Earth.
Stella Nightingale chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
That was absolutely heart-breaking. They way you've described everybody at the funeral would be exactly how I would imagine them all to act, :[.

this is grand, as always.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Oh wow, this was a really great story. I love the whole idea of Molly's boggart being real. I almost started crying at the funeral. Going on favorites.
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
What a haunting piece.

That's just the word...it's horrible and terrifying in the most beautiful way.

I love the theme throughout this...very real and very strong. You did an amazing job with drawing everything back to that same idea.

That last bit left Molly's desperate shrieks begging me to please make it unreal again...that was really powerful, i could see the hair sticking to her forehead, wet with cold sweat.

So basically you rock :)

This was a nice change from most of the fics that have sprung up from DH (mainly about the next gen)...so thank you for that.

Paddy
amyniknak chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Oh, sad, it's sad... I can just see this happening, poor Molly... it's just so cruel.. stupid JK (no, actually genius JK but whatever.) This is a really good fic.