Reviews for The Return of Salazar Slytherin
DragonGirl223 chapter 22 . 2/19/2015
YAYYYY HAPPY DRINNY ENDING! :D
dragonsister13 chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
so he is the offical bad boy now with leather and everything? wow that is the funniest and cleeshay thing i have ever read. lol
dragonsister13 chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
ok i am both fellinghate and admiration towards slytherin. i mean i am a hard core slytherin at heart and i am evil but i am a red head who can relate to ginny. so which side is good.
Icnrmoid chapter 22 . 1/10/2013
Really great!

I realize it has been more than a decade... But I really wish you would write more, another sequel or just another story.
Kim chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Hi,

Just wanted to put this out there. It is actually really annoying when people keep pointing out that Ginny's name is Ginevra and not Virginia. We know this, if you were diligent enough you would have noticed that this story was written before that was revealed. Now, can we get over it? And, kindly look at the date a story was published before you start commenting on discrepancies with the canon; I mean, you are reading a D/G fic.

Good fic, though.
creativesm75 chapter 22 . 8/14/2011
nice
dark angel 700 chapter 22 . 2/20/2010
please can you make a sequel because your stories are amazing especially the brother amulets and the return of salazar slytherin
Lady Cecilia Rose chapter 22 . 2/7/2009
leatherpants!Draco

teehee
Bewitched Nightwalker chapter 22 . 7/19/2008
that waz so awesome!i luved it!the story waz great and i liked how u got all 4 founderz into the story somehow...i cant wait 2 read more of ur stories
FeareDeath chapter 22 . 10/25/2007
Great story. There's just one

eensie-weensie problem. You

keep on saying that Ginny's full

name is "Virginia". It's not -

it's "Ginevra". That sorts that

out. Brilliant plot though.

Death by Feathers.
mysinisterblackrose chapter 22 . 8/20/2007
bahhahahaha!
Ksasera Aditi chapter 22 . 4/10/2006
I know it has been years since you wrote this story, however, I was wondering if you could write us a nother sequal? I loved both stories, and know that a writer as talanted as you could come up with another plot.
BITT3RSW33T chapter 22 . 3/7/2006
Ok, MochaButterfly, ready to write the next one? because i'm SURE rooting for THAT! ANyways, i really LOVED it and all! continue writing! LUVE IT LOTZ
BITT3RSW33T chapter 16 . 3/7/2006
OMG i know what it means! because i am the BESTEST descrambler ever! lol jk, but it means:only who seeks good of the blood shall sulk find it...i think...:D Ne wayz ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
The Disappearing Me chapter 22 . 12/26/2005
Oh yeah! Fantastic fic, but I would expect no less. Your stories are incredibly good! (hopefully the writing ability will rub off on me!)