Reviews for From the Window Ledge
Keith the Evil Dark Lord chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Dramaticness (not a real word) to the extreme! Excellent!
lyieu chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Very touching! I liked Snape and Hagrid's chapters the most!
RedHal chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
That was sweet. I kindof expected Hermione, but it was still good.
StarryEyedReader chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
All I can say is wow! It wasn't like it got me excited or longing for more or anything but it would be utterly unfair not to say that you are a very talented author (by the looks of this story) because it's very hard to write that so beautifully from the perspectives of so many people with entirely different views and yet so in character! Congrats!
Tamira chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
*giggles* Nice neding of your story there!

*get's serious* But poor Draco! He got himself in a tight spot there he can'T escape... And I don't like him, but I AM happy that he does not only worry about his own savety, but also abotu what would happen to his parents if he stopped what he is trying to do... And that he at least has one person who really cares abotu him... Narcissa allways was an interesting character in my eyes... Bella is plain evil... Andromeda the "good rebell" ...Narcissa is somewhere in the middle...
Tamira chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
*giggles* I kinda have problems imagening Grawp as "family" ... but I suppose to Hagrid he is... No, I don't suppose, I KNOW!

Wow, you wrote Hagrid well! Like it!
Tamira chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
Poor Remus... Argh, could there be no way for him to take the wolsbane potion? there has to be, after all Crouch Jr. drank polyjuice a whole year under the watchful eye of DUMBLEDORE of all people!

And he really should master his courage... Tonks is a great girl... Remus and Tonks are perfect for each other and if that silly wolf would have gathered his courage earlier they would have more time with each other!

Good chapter! :)
Tamira chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Oh, another Luna-Neville-shipper, huh? Well, I am too... I hold canon very dear, mind you, but I have this loving for that one pair that apparently does not end up together! ... can't help it! I suppose that Rolf-guy is a nice person and all... And I DO like Hannah Abbott (wasn'T she the one who ended up with Nev?) ... but Neville and Luna just feel,s so -right...

Nice chapter there!
Tamira chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
Poor Severus... I really don'T like him. - But I feel bad for him and I admit, that he is no bad person. A bitter person, yes, but not bad!

At least he finally saw Harry is not just like James!
Tamira chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
I think you got Ron really well... He is a great kid but he has so many jealousey problems and he allways feels like he was unimportant... Silly of him, of course, but then he is a teenager and teenagers are silly by definition!

And of course he think Ginny is one of the two best girls around! ;)

Nice chapter!
Tamira chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Nice chapter! Dumbledore is allways an interesting character... He wishes his students all the luck in the world. - And is pretty sure it won't last... And he can'T do anything there! ... Poor guy!
Priestess Kohana chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
That was definitely worth the read! Great job on the many perspectives, I felt that they truly represented the actual character's, themselves.

So fantastic job and keep up the great work!

K
WickedSong chapter 7 . 10/25/2007
Great story. I liked how you finished the story with Ginny asking Harry if they were being watched. Really nothing to fault. It was written very well. Well done!
lovedegrassixx chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
wow this story is great. i really could imagine how the other characters felt. great job.
ValorOrgulloso chapter 7 . 10/20/2007
Hmm... that was cute. I liked it!