Reviews for Booth's Torture
anamarya chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
i really understand with the poor Booth... computers can drive crazy a person that is not used to them... but the thought counts and their hearts were in the right place
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
that was good lvoed it
BxBforever chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
You Know She Could'a
mendenbar chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
How did Booth get a clone of my computer?
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
great shot. poor booth - computers can be very torturous funny to see him so tortured by a pc though look forward to more from you.
mumrulz chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Surprise! Surprise! I loved this one too. I haven't been able to stop reading them - & here I am at 2.30 am writing a review!:-)(sick of me yet)

I can really identify with compooper problems. Me, I just have the basic skills - I kinow how to use the on/off button. Oh & the enter button. But other than that forget it...that's what we have kids for. I must say since I have started reading fan fics my computer knowledge has expanded. I have learnt how to register, how to search for stories & authors & what the little blue button is for down at the bottom left hand corner. So thank you in playing a big part of extending my computer skills. LOL.

Having recently purchase my very own laptop (so that I can sneak away from the kids & use it)I admit that I am afraid of it. I still really only use the said on/off button & a few of my favourite sites, but I am too scared to play around with it, in case a do something to lose all that I have saved. I don't use it to it's full potential & I can sympatize with Booth. LOL. Enough of my rambling & on with the review.

**He was so excited at the prospect of having a brand new computer all to himself that he actually giggled out loud. He then promptly looked around to make sure no one had witnessed that most unmanly act.

...PMSL.

**He laughed out loud as the screen finally came on and all the icons on the right bottom corner started to pop up one by one.

...oh the anticipation of it all!

**Everything was going along perfectly until by mistake he pressed the wrong key. Suddenly, a window he didn’t recognize popped up.

...Oops..been there done that. LOL.

**He frowned slightly before swiftly clicking the red X and closing it. However, the darn thing popped up again; and this time he took the time to read the message before pressing ‘CANCEL’ as he didn’t really understand what the message said.

...that X is also my best friend, the first place I turn to when in doubt.

**he was forced to admit that the computer wouldn’t miraculously unfreeze and start working again. With a deep sigh, he did the only thing he knew to do in situations like these, he rebooted the computer.

...when all else fails, shut it down, before it gets a life of it's .

**Forty five minutes later, the phone had joined the book against the far wall and Booth was scowling fiercely at the laptop, which was back on the coffee table. He had had to put it down a few moments earlier very, very carefully because if he hadn’t he would have thrown it after the phone and the book.

...loved it. Definately a feeling that we can all identify with. :-)

**“You know, if I didn’t know any better, I’d say you bought me the computer just to torture me.”

... I have learn't that dealing with computers that "Patience is a virtue" - or better yet "don't get mad, get even" think of it as you having the upper hand, disregard the fact that computers are taking over the world & press that off button & walk away. LOL.

Another great story!:-):-):-)
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
LOL!
saturn567 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
great update!
1037095 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
"I'm having compooper problems"... LOL...