Reviews for Rory's Boy
Kyizi chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Oh, poor James! Part of me wonders if Tristan did know, deep down, and that's why he never told Rory about his best friend. Loved this and I like to think that James finds himself another handsome blond! ;)
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
SkyBones chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
ha i loved it! good job :)
RoryLoganFan chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
Wow, that was really sweet, and kinda sad. I wish James was able to tell Tristan, and it made me kind of sad that such a good friendship seemed to fall apart at the end of a story. But I still loved it. Keep up the great work!
BrandyP chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
This story is so good! I can't believe that I haven't read it before. I kind of wish it could go on! Ever think about continuing?
Ariel chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
Okay, so I know this story is complete and all, but I was reading the last lines from chapter three and then I looked at the title, thought about Jesse's Girl, and I had this completely random thought - James is gay! So now I'm so excited that I've (potentially) found out the plot twist before reading chapter four and five. I just thought you ought to know, that that moment of clarity - even if it does turn out to be wrong - makes this whole story worth the read.

But the amazing characterization, totally cute fluff, and general greatness of it all does help, too. ;)
megliz716 chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Really good story, but kind of sad. He couldn't even tell Tristan he was gay...poor James.
reissler chapter 5 . 10/15/2007
This was so sweet sad! I loved it!
sparrow44 chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
good story
Kriti chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
amazing!believe it or not but i didn't realize that James liked Tristan instead of Rory till the last chapter...even when he was talking to Lane i thought it was either a typo or he meant meeting Rory by default when he met Tris again...wow...u probably didn't expect such dumb readers did u huh?...n e ways...my stupidity aside...it was a sad ending for James but once i finally got around to figuring it out..i loved the twist...n now i also get the title of the story!3 cheers for me!...wow...seriously...sometimes my brain just refuses to start up again from the sleep mode that it very often slips into...!... ne ways...great stuff...keep dolling out the Trory's n i'll kepp reading for sure!once again...superb job!keep it up!
kharden chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Wow, surprise ending there. I like it though.
princetongirl chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
loved it update soon
literatiwhore chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
very good ending. i never put two and two together with the song title and james. :)
Gilmorecrazed2010 chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
Not what I was expecting but better I loved it!
Kylie1403 chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
o0o0o i love dit

do you think youd do a mini sequal