Reviews for The Fourth Wall
alexia chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
mira no dejaste q siga y ensima no la entendi
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
this was so sweet, a great alternative look on their relationship
kirikirimai07 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Yay! PeinKo! xD

Anyway, I love that pairing. :3 And yes, I L-O-V-E your story! :D It was very, VERY well written. I hope you're planning to make another chapter, it was really great!
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
AW-E-SUME

Yay for Konan/Pein!
was hacked chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I liked it! It was really well written! I'm not sure if love was what she was waiting for, but, I think that;d be supercute if it was [
kapslar chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I like faint smiles. And the rain, too. (Truthfully - I always sleep better when it rains.)

...I wonder how Konan sleeps?

Also, you know when Jiraiya was training the three of them, and they all wore similar (if not the same, can't remember) outfits? I want to cosplay her. In that outfit. It would be amazing. XD
Nekolover615 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
i loved it, it took my breath away...
IrisEclipsed chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I only recently discovered that they added Pein and Konan's names to the lists (I realized today, lol) and then I found your fic and I'm glad I did.

Oh my god, I loved it! It was so beautiful and I especially loved the moment when Konan realized that Pein was looking at her and that she was the reason he let his guard down for that moment. . So wonderful. This is how imagine their relationship to be. Wonderful job and good luck in the contest.
Blackheart Syaoran chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Very nice. I can't wait to see the official relationship between Pein and Konan, but yours is absolutely fascinating and worthy of their characters. Kudos.
000000000000000000000 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Wow, very very good. I mean Kishi has given us barely any information on these two characters and you totally rocked it anyway! Oh, by the way Pein and Konan have been added in the character list so you could probably put them in their respective places now.
nadakesgurl chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
this is really nice.. i hope ur planning to make another chapter
IceCrome chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Please excuse my laziness. I was going to, but then I didn't...I was probably playing the Wii OH WELL.

Absolutley loved it. I just did. It wasn't a mushy-gushy KoPei one, it was just...I don't know...good.

Seriously. Excuse my laziness. Or...don't. I should've reviewd('D!) this a long time ago.

Ciao for now.
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Lovely! Very introspective and cool. I like the moment where Konan (I almost wrote "Konoha", LOL) realizes that Pein is looking at her rather than at the rain.
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Whoa, that was simply AMAZING! O_O I adored every words of it! Your style is so nice-flawless in its compactness and well-phrased ideas.

Very captivating story. I loved the reasoning behind Konan's looking for his weakness and what exactly she found it to be. xD Wonderful! Can't wait for more of your PeinKonan stories because you definitely have a hang of this couple! xD
10joinfei chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Great Story, I really enjoyed it.

(Finally, Konan got a name)

10join