Reviews for What Utter Nonsence is this?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
This is cute but Sassy and Chance they always seemed more like siblings than lovers , and Dalilah and Shadow don't get me wrong I love him but he's ancient and Dalilah is much cuter with Chance. But with the characters personalities you almost hit the nail right on the head.
milomeepit chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
WTF this is random and i LIKE it. Just remember to proofread before you post, it makes the storey more enjoyable.
Dogs2me chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Whoa, I am Now OFICIALLY FREAKED OUT!

Why the he'll did you make the charactes act out that scene of romance like that! It's a good job that I didn't show my little cousin this! Yes, I appreciate the time and commitment you put into making this story, I don't mind the ending, but sheesh, that isn't suitable for a five year old! This should be rated T! It's wayyy to graphic! You did your best, but I think you could have done a little better and didn't make the romance scene in the final chapter like that. Also this needs to be rated T because in the second chapter, Shadow says that Sassy loves Chance, and that He doesn't love Delihla, then Sassy suddenly has an outburst of a double meaning word saying "she a bitch". Now things Kiel that wouldn't be suitable for anyone under 12 years old. I'm not just picking on this story, I have read many others like this and I'm sick of keep seeing way too graphic romance or gory scenes. I'm not giving this story a bad review, I'm just simply writing this to warm others that re sensitive. I'm not one of those people, I just think this should be rated T not K. It was a good story which made the reader want to read more, but there are some thugs in these chapters that younger kids won't like. Such as the graphic romance scene or the double meaning word. I'm sorry you had to read through all that, but I just don't want an innocent 5 or 6 year old to go on someones account and click on this and read some of the harmful things in here.

You tried your best, good story, I apologised again for you having to read through all that.

Dogs2me chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Ok,i have decided that this should be rated T or put in the description 'some double meaning words'

because you wrote "delihlas a bitch, it means a female dog and it also means a swear. Some people may take that the wrong way. Im not, Im just giving advice.

Good story so far.

Dogs2me chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
cool chapter.

I cant wait to find out what Shadow does.

There are some spelling mistakes in there tloo.

Keep up the good work :P

Dogs2me chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Oh? do my eyes decive me? Sassy...WANTS TO BE A DOG!

OOO, never thought that lol

this is good, but you need to read through it, for some of it doesnt make sence and there are some spelling mistakes.

Continue writing more chapters to this please.

Keep up the good work

Nala162024 chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
Well, that was strange. Chance and Sassy being human. I liked the story but I like Chance with Diliah better.
Nala162024 chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
OMG, you were right this is beyond twisted, in a funny way. Shadow is in love with Diliah and Sassy is in love with a dog and that dog is chance. How dare she call Diliah a b*h. Diliah is a Samoyed and I used to have one and I have a Himalayan which is what Sassy is in fact he is sitting in a corner not far from me cleaning himself.
freemanrage chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
nice chapter! I LOVE homeward bound as a matter of act I am watching it right now on VHS