Reviews for Der Schwarze Traum (The Black Dream)
Shavica chapter 2 . 11/18/2001
Wow i really like's interisting and waht's the word for it ..oh breathtaking... Good job!

Hope to see more soon!
Siraluin chapter 2 . 11/18/2001
OMG! That was sooo good! Write more! Please! I need to know what happens next!
Ara chapter 2 . 11/17/2001
Somehow your fics all manage to be incredibly addicting, and this one is no exception. I'm as hooked on your characterization as I am on the storyline itself, which is becoming one of my favourites. Write more!
Forsaken chapter 2 . 11/16/2001
This is a fantastic story with a plot that is out this world.

Patience isn't one of my virtues so the waiting for future chapters is quite painful. Please keep the chapters coming.
Copper bandit chapter 2 . 11/14/2001
Write more... soon... I'm sure it must take you a looong time to do, but you have to...

You simply must or I'll die from the suspense! It's awesome! *giggles* especially the uh, Ken Farf...

I'm a silly fangirl that happens to like that pairing, so I'm very pleased with this piece. Arigato Kind writer person!
101 chapter 2 . 11/12/2001
keeps getting better! post soon!
101 chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Nice story- interesting twist, and all
Limearia chapter 2 . 11/12/2001
What is it about your fanfics that make it so awesome to read? Well, I would take the time to explain them all but, hey, your stories are good! REALLY GOOD! Please, pretty pretty please write somemore!
Yesmi Forgot to sign in chapter 2 . 11/12/2001
Write more! Thats goooooooood! Write more NOW!
Colleen chapter 2 . 11/12/2001
I read the first chapter on your site. Dancing and singing and leaping around occured when I found the second chapter here. Things are strange but interesting (very), looking forward to more.
Sardius chapter 2 . 11/11/2001
WOw I haven't read something this good for a long time. This is totally amazing, the plot! the characters! the suspense! Plz continue this for us...*waving Plz continue sigh* Ja ne!
Royston chapter 2 . 11/11/2001
AGH! Thats too good! you have to keep on writing..i wanna know what going to happen next. I haven't read something this interesting in such a long time. please don't stop writing. For the fans. for me! _
Quicksilver chapter 2 . 11/11/2001
*smiles* FINALLY! I was waiting for this! It's so deliciously TWISTED that I simply can't resist. Yes, dear, you're doing OK portraying the WK gang (you were wise enough to make it an AU so any mistakes cane be passed off as Kritikr's tampering). I'n curious about the incarnation on Manx... what will she be like? And what was life like in the Koneko- or was there a koneko? *whimpers because HER koneko is missing at the moment* Anyway, I'm really enjoying this and hoping you write more of this a little quicker.
dina peoples chapter 2 . 11/11/2001
*_* I love you.. you write such wonderful stories... the only complaint I have with you is that it takes so long to get something out of you _;; but when I do, I throw a party I'm so happy *grins* can't wait for the next part you're giving us in whatever fandom you're gonna work on...
silrayn silverwolf chapter 2 . 11/11/2001