Reviews for Der Schwarze Traum (The Black Dream)
Cypriss chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
I don't understand why the plot always has to consist of so-and-so's dark side. Can't we play IC for once?
hana-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
hey! what hapened I HAVE to know what's next! I NEED it!
Box chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
oh-ho-ho! this story rocks so much boo-tay! XDDDD
Creed chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
Wai! *tackleglomp* That was just /beautiful/! *huggles* I'm slamming you to my favorite authors now! *beams* Ya'll gotta write more! I luv the plot, it's so spiffy! I'm all genki now cuz I finally found a great fic to brighten my day! A-RI-GA-TOU! *huggles* Jaa ne! Ganbatte!
eirivan chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Hah! I found it! Okay, I think I read this on the WK ML and I couldn't for the life remember anything else but the fantastic plot! This is GREAT! I'm looking forward to the next part. You have an impatient fic reader here. *grin* Cheers, Ming
aQuaTic DraGoN chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Ooohhhh that was good! U have to finish it! U have to finish it! Write more! Please?
Commare chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Wow! Awsome. Please hurry and write the next part!
Hime D chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
I can only say that this is one of the best ideas I read and by one of my favorite authors and I want more! _
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
YOU'RE ALIVE! OMG! The Best Fanfic Writer there is has struck again. I'm really new at Weiss Kreuz but you're the best as usual. I like the whole love tangles going on...man. what a great story! I want to rave and rave but, as usual, I can't say anything but WOW! please! next chapterrrr
silrayn silverwolf chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Waii! *glomps madamhydra* Love this ficcie and added it to my fave list _
Jou-chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
That was so incredibly awesome, yes it was. I'm still a bit unfamilar with the show myself but so far I love what I know. And you're quite right, this is definitely twisted. But then again, most of your stories are. - And that's why I love them. Keep up the good work!
Chisa chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
WHAAAAAAA! I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A ONE SHOT! ::sniff:: now i have to wait for the next chapter. Please get it out soon! I love this plot line cuz I never really considered the idea of Kritiker being the bad guys for a change. It's a nice change from all the redundant stories I have read. I don't want to really nag at you but please post another chapter soon. I plan on going to your website once I have more time and hopefully that will keep me occupied for a while. Keep on writing, your doing great! Ja! _
magma chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
I first read this on the WKFF, and I must say, it really is a wonderful piece if work! I really hope I can learn to write like you! Ja! Keep writing! _~
The Teenage Angst Brigade chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Hell, you're STILL my favorite authoress. _ Bravoooooo! ;;
Aoe chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
Oh my God...it's fantastic, it's amazing, it's wonderful! I love it so much I won't even complain about the pairings ;) Ah, angst and confusion and muddled motives...the characterization is very intriguing so far, it's neat to see Weiss so warped! Can't wait for part 2! And...you ARE gonna finish this one, right? ;)
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3