Reviews for Pin the Tail on Snape
Ahahahahah! I love this!
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
XDD
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
That is-thats just awesome- no EPIC! i love this
annnieee chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Hilarious!
Nenne chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was hilarious.
skorpian672 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
and my day has been completed hahaa marry christmas ]
shiftyless chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
lmao - thankfully 4 me computer I was neither eating or drinking when I read this it's bloody hilarious :D
crazyme03 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I loved this story. I could just imagine Snape leaving the Great Hall, oblivious to the fact thta he had a tail.
Tara chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
*chuckles mirthfully* That was an astonishingly hilarious and an inventive piece of written ingenuity. It was well written, the characterizations/character interactions very believable, and a situation I can easily see happening in the Harry Potter-verse. I adore both Professor Snape and Harry-the interactions between those two can be most amusing. It would of been very funny if you had Herimone translate in simplified terms...

"Psst...Ron, he's inviting you to share with the class your dull- witted antics and stupid things you say.." I would love to see the reaction to that. *giggles* I absolutley love the sarcasm...Great Job!

Or better yet...

A most eloquent response, Mr. Weasley-Anymore poetics you should like to wax before we continue with today's Potions lessons? *giggles*
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
That was astonishing. Harry Potter doing something normally stupid? Stupidly normal? Shocking.

This bit is repetitive, though: spitting out a series of charms Harry had never heard of, his wand aimed directly at the spitting contents of the cauldron.

You may want to find an adjective for 'spitting' so as not to use it twice in the same sentence.
whimsical-elegance chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Nice! Loved the idea... Is Harry getting into trouble?
Cyador chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Very nice - but what about Snapes revence?
ImKim chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
That had me laughing out loud and made the dogs come running to see what was so funny. Good thing the kids are asleep. It was great!
cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Hysterical! Loved it!
HarryPotter's-angel chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
haha lol wicked! Very well written too.