Reviews for Homecoming Queen
Phantom Ou chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh, my, this is so well-written & deep. Awesome story.
untitled chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I loved the style of this story. It was unique and wonderful!
xXmysterious-unknownXx chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
i love this story.. who wouldnt love it? awesome cute sweet storyy (:
noodlez911 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
You need to make a better connection cuz all I was reading were words...I don't feel the story.
mousey chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This was Such an AWESOME story!:)

Please write more SOON!:)**_**:)
Elimyyy chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
nice.

;)
kcas chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
ok, i didn't really understand the story...too much timing for me...it's like in that moveie with Hugh Jackman - "Prestige" - several time digfferent time courses with a common link crossing each other with a strange order patern...if i'd saw a movie after you're story, i'd prbably understand it; but only with a story like this one, if i don't have your POV in mind, i can't relate these things...story alert, just in case
sillytrishx3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Nice.
Kumiko-oneechan chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This is really good!
Eden Lies chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wow. Just..wow. You've left me speechless. I hate this pairing with the intensity of a million suns, but here I find justification for it. A wonderful job, very amazing indeed. - Your 'stream-of-conciousness' technique was very well done, as well.
tornupleather chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This is a beautiful piece. As a matter of fact. All of your stories are absolutely amazing. I love love love your writing style :)
stones chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This was cute. The whole fame or freedom thing in the beginning that came back at the end. I love things like that. Sakura kind of annoyed me which means you did a good job at her character because, psh, Sakura is annoying plain and simple (which is why I love her).

The only part that kind of irked me was the homecoming king and queen thing. I don't know, cheesy? I'm not saying it's a bad thing because lord knows I put a lot of cheese into my stories. it's just not my cup of tea. :) I also hate "I love you's" What is wrong with mE!

Anywhoo, I liked it. Really. There's your signature formatting. The humor, the romance. It's got everything I would expect from you and the story itself it a fun read. Niice job.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
AW! That is so cute! u
elsa.the.anime.addict chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
she left and came back? i likd it!
Amentrine Iolite chapter 1 . 2/1/2009