Reviews for The Battle Finished
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
The last two sentences of this story really wrapped it up nicely.
MangaSockAttack chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Great story, nicely written and executed, great job!
lyieu chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Nice and very touching!
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Hitting the button in hopes of Severus coming to visit me... good story, I like that Severus was listening to the conversation before Harry knew he was there. Definitely a conversation that needed to take place between those two.
annnieee chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Very touching story - loved it!
tresta chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Amazing! And in character which so many struggle with when they try to delve into Snape. Fang's Fawn is another who does that amazingly well, and I actually found your page because of hers.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Great story.
RedHal chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
That was good. I loved how Snape heard what Harry said before Harry realized he was there.
kayleighlovesedward chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Really nice story :) Sweet
lemon drop 7 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
wow. short, sweet, and to the point. i like it.
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was absolute touching. I had tears in my eyes by the time I finished. Nice one-shot!
CrackerjacknPez chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Thanks! i believe this brings a feeling of completion that JKR never did. upon finishing bk 7, i felt there were still some loose ends, and i do believe this was one of them. _

thanks.
Ceara Ivory chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Well, this was a very nicely written fiction. Haven't read a oneshot quite so enthralling as this one in a long while. Oh, and I know you were probably kidding, but just to share, my favorite character is Voldemort, tee hee.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This was very well written. There are some minor punctuation missteps, but nothing that gets in the way of what I believe you were trying to accomplish. Very well done.
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Nice. It felt kind of short, but I still liked it. :-)