Reviews for Eyes Never Lie
Stormcutter684 chapter 16 . 7/9
Mae Govannen!
I read your previous story, "The Summer of Hidden Fears" but .. I may or may not have been too lazy to post anything.
But after reading this story, how could I NOT review?
I loved both your stories, and I wish you had more.
The angst and dark mystery in this story! I loved it! And yet, won't that evil dark possessor thingy go and find yet another poor mortal soul to steal? And continue to wreak havoc?

But I really loved this, the suspense! I didn't know Legolas was the leopard!
Aragorn? Possessed? Awesome! And then he got re-possessed again, and the agonizing battle that Aragorn had to fight. Wow. It was intense. :)
Amazing story. Hannon le!
anelawilliams chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
Wow! That was so good! I loved the story and I couldn't stop reading it. I hope that you will be writing more and I can't wait to read them.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
showalittlefaith chapter 16 . 12/21/2011
great story! I loved the ending, with the saddle and stuff. Only why would they continualy leave knives beside the possessed man?... just saying :) anyways, I love all your stories ad i hope you write some more aragorn angst!... i alomost feel bad for him :)
asdfjkl chapter 16 . 1/24/2009
go aragorn!

loved the story. well written, great characters, good plot. though i think you could've built up and sustained more of the tension/emotions and stuff of the torture scenes, though i thought aragorn in the box was well done.

regardless, loved the story.

keep writing!
i forgot to log in chapter 16 . 12/27/2008
ah just finished reading both your fics. They're great, really. I love Aragorn angst! _
iccle fairy chapter 16 . 5/19/2008
nice finish to a good story!
random-antics-echelon chapter 16 . 4/29/2008
Aw, very nice ending. I think it was really funny about Legolas making those promises and the Aragorn suddenly waking up. Great job!
StarLight9 chapter 16 . 4/24/2008
Hahahahaha - I can just visualize Legolas polishing that saddle! Such a great idea! Wonderful ending, well done!
Slayer3 chapter 15 . 1/7/2008
Phew! Glad thats over..Poor poor Estel..*huggles

Slayer,the completly obsessed fangirl

IMSGSET and Sue Squad member
StarLight9 chapter 15 . 12/28/2007
I knew it wouldn't be too easy :) Thanks for the update, it was fun to read! Just a few typos - it's Maia and Istar, not Miar and Isitar, but other than that, great as usual.
iccle fairy chapter 15 . 12/28/2007
very good chapter! great imagery of the 'dark mist' leaving estel!
Gord and V chapter 15 . 12/28/2007
Oh yeah, goodbye darkness! I'm very happy Aragorn is well again, but only one more chapter? Great chapter, and I cannot wait to see how this will finish.

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
Nebraskafan chapter 15 . 12/28/2007
Wow, really powerful chapter! Great job, I was so anxious for you to post another one. :) Of course, Gandalf is the hero of it, as always. ;) I'm so glad that the darkness is gone from poor little Estel, you have no idea! *claps for joy* Great job mellon nin, can't wait for the next chapter!
Hello Anyone There chapter 15 . 12/28/2007
Another great chapter! Shame about him getting healed. It was very amusing to watch him beating up the elves!lol