Reviews for Seifer got high
Mahi-Mahi chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
LMAO! my eyeballs are falling out of their sockets right about now! -cackles- oh, hoo, hoo! this is too funny, seriously...oh, lord...give me a second, let me catch my breath...hehe

-whispers- hey... -pokes Serena and Seifer- ...pass the joint, man. one of you needs to go to the grocery store...i'm getting the munchies. -rubs bloodshot eyes-

ya know, this really would have been even funnier if i was high right now. but, sadly i'm not.
SamanthaKaiba chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
OMG...I'm laughing my head off. I love this fic. Its amazing. This one makes me laugh
Kitian chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Oh. My. God. That song gives new meaning to the term LMAO; I literally almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read this! Just visualizing Seifer high is hilarious on its own, but the song just brings it all together. Funny funny funny. Don't know what else I can say except that I can never hear that song again without thinking of this fic.
Death By Eclipse chapter 1 . 7/9/2003

vibrant chapter 1 . 7/8/2003

damz. daz was one tyte solo try. hahaha.

u actually made sense hahhaaha.

good one.
AngelicDagger chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Lol i remember reading this some time ago, but i didnt review! Its absolutely hilarious . love it! .~
seifer's bitch selphie chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
fuckn funny girl
shorty chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
very funny! keep this up! This is very well thought of.
general-quistis chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Hahaha! Good one! I loved it! o It's funny... I almost fell off my seat because of too much laughter! o hehehe...
Belladonna chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Belladonna: i lve this fic and i know why,

Seifer: why

B: cos im high, cos im high, cos im high.

nah, i loved it really
SquallLeonheart chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
That was good. I never heard the song, but now I'm seriously thinkin' about it (you owe me big time) cause I really hate songficcy stuff, but I read it and it's good (maybe because it halfway made fun of Seifer...) Umm... that's all!

You don't REALLY owe me,

debuchan chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
heh heh... I wrote a similar fic, called "Because I Got Hyne." I didn't realize that there was already a Seifer-Afroman fic already... yours is so much funnier! *(
Rinoa Tillmitt chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
*L* Funny!
High-dee chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
heh. so now I know why Seifer was so messed up in ff8 *rotfl* really great ending _~
QuistisSister chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Very Fruity Song,yet very cool! TWO THUMBS UP!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »