Reviews for A Galaxy Restored
catgirlSerenity chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
XD great ending. Kimmy and Jesse make such a great couple. They're so realistic in their relationship, they fight they compromise and everymoment isnt a whirlwind of loveydoveyness. Great job.

I feel so sorry for Lark, the poor things struggling with so much inner turmoil right now and to top it all off she's facing a potential death. I think you captured a young love-sick jedi's emotion's perfectly. I also like how Lark makes up for her lack of fighting with her ability to use the Force.

Great job!

Please keep up the great work!
DarthNexus9000 chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
Good chapter. Can't wait for the next one. I like how Kimmy and Jesse go from being a couple to being apprentices when Yoda comes out near the end of the chapter.
catgirlSerenity chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
Another great job. I like Lor just as much as I like Bob, they're both very interesting and complex characters.

Ah! No! Lark fell into the pit with the monster and ah!

Please update soon! It's cruel to leave us there. T.T

By the way I really like how your writing style has developed over the series. You are very talented in describing a situation without going into too much detail.

Keep up teh great work! and Update soon!
ILDV chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
Good.
DarthNexus9000 chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
Good story so far. Adding the correct chapter three in helped with something that confused me when I read chapter four, which was the meeting with Lando. Can't wait for the next chapter!
catgirlSerenity chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
Another great job! Bob is really coming into his own and i like that. Hmm, an new character too. Wow they're just popping up everywhere! _

I liked the reunion between Jesse and Yoda and i also like how you present Leia's plan before it actually happens. Keep up the great work!
DarthNexus9000 chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
Another good chapter! I really like the conversations between Bob and Kitch. It seems Kitch will be able to have a little of the spotlight himself in this story, and Bob is becoming a more complex character. Can't wait for the next chapter.
DarthNexus9000 chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Good story so far. I like how you've seperated everyone. Are you going to be including Luke soon? I think you should, since Leia and Lark are supposed to be there around the same time Lando, Luke, and Chewie are; if you were going to stay on the original plot.
catgirlSerenity chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Another great chapter! I really like Bob and Kitch's conversations, they're very interesting. Ooh! and more character developement for Bob! He's becoming a very complex and interesting character.

Thanks for posting so soon! you're an amazing writer and i can't wait to read more!

Keep up the great work!
Guardian Kitch chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
THE JEDI ARE BACK! YES! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
catgirlSerenity chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
AH! You posted! and its wonderful! I absolutely love this chapter, you did a great job!

Poor Bob, Kitch is giving him such a hard time. Hmm, and who is Kimmy looking for? It sounds like she's looking for a guy not her husband or her daughter. also i'm intrested in seeing where you take Lark's and Luke's relationship. I think i'm rooting for Lark and Bob a bit more but they seem too much like brother and sister.

Whew, long comment but i figured you needed it.

Keep up the great work! and please post soon!