Reviews for Sisters
emLILYEVANS chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
hmm who did get together first? OMG DOES THAT MEAN SNAPE DID WASH HIS HAIR! AH

please ignore me... i know i do, anyways i loved that story it was so funny at the end :)
TruthFreedomBeautyLove chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Tonks glanced at her. “Oh, yeah ... you and Harry, eh? Don’t give up on him, Ginny. I just know he’ll notice you one day.”

“That’s what Hermione said,” answered Ginny, “but he’ll probably start dating me about the same time Remus Lupin starts dating you.”

“In other words, when Snape starts washing his hair,” laughed Tonks, ruefully.

aha. i do love my snapey but that's just to funny.

anyway, sweet fic. a missing scene, definitely.

xox
xGleekOut chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Aww so cute! I always imagined that Tonks and Ginny could've had a relationship like this. Nice job with it
Foodie chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
This is a really nice piece. I like the idea of Ginny and Tonks talking about guys together, it seems so fitting for them. Somebody to have girltalk with. Great job!

-Foodie
SetTheTruthFree chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
i wish i had someone i could do that with..o waits, i do. me bested friend kc. really good story by the way
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
great
caitythelioness chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Ah. Lupin and Tonks are the greatest couple ever. Nice work.
HermesThriceGreat chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Good story, but it would have been better, I think, if you added a little more of what Tonks sees in Lupin and also more of Tonks and Ginny helping each other out. Gripe sessions are entertaining, but they can only go so far. Also, it was not too clear why you named the short story "Sisters." I saw nothing explicitly sisterly, more on the level of simply friends.

I liked this story, don't mistake that. I just believe that spending the time to review without some type of criticism, constructive or otherwise, makes a review either meaningless fluff good for your ego or a mean-spirited diatribe. I challenge you to rewrite it (or write a second chapter) exploring the relationship between Ginny and Tonks and their perspectives on each other's and their own love lives. Keep Tonks' gripe session much the way it is because it is very appropriate for her character.
MoonlitMoony chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
It's cute! I love the concept, I just wish you had written more!

Prongseh