Reviews for Serious Therapy
Luzith chapter 1 . 3/16
loved it and this idea. Heaven knows that kid could use some therapy with the universe using him as their personal punching bag. poor Tim...
robinbatmanlover chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
AWESOME STORY! I like how you portrayed Tim and how he thinks of some of the other characters.
kagome04 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I really liked this. It was really cool to see things from Timmy's point of view!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Good. That crowd needs some serious venting time. Hate to be her with Batman. heh.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
good one again.. later dude.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Kinda reminds me of that one episode of Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman whereine Superman goes to see a shrink. Of course, there was red Kryptonite and bad guys and crime, too...

It certainly ain't easy being Robin, that's for sure. :)
Red Wulf chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Reread your Buffy/Batman Christmas fic, and decided to reread more, love this stuff.
Tressa chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
That was really good. Well written, good voice. Nice concept too. Poor Tim. Heaven knows that boy does need serious therapy. Once again, good job!
Brendan Storm chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
That would be such a wonderful thing if every superhero had a shrink. Unfortunately I keep thinking "This lady has to be a supervillian and is trying to get stuff on his allies.: Ok, I'm paranoid.
ThatGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Great story, real sweet. Kind of vulgar but I likedit. Nice! .
Lockheed chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Bless! I would dearly love to see all of YJ in therapy, because *gods* do they ever need it. And while I'm here, does anyone know why 's doing the here-today-gone-tomorrow dance?