Reviews for Guard Dog
Kittona chapter 4 . 9/5/2018
loving this fic! it made me laugh that you found a way to give Jou legit dog ears and tail. my one question was why a top hat rather than a beanie to cover the ears?
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 1/21/2018
Cute part about yugi and the big package and his thoughts on the kiss . Lol imagining Jou as a delivery man who does Yuugi’s districts’ deliveries or the scenario of yugi as the guy with a crush on him so he keeps on ordering stuff online to be delivered
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 1/21/2018
Lol Mokuba growing up.

Poor jou. Too bad it wasn’t something tjat Marik or Bakura unleashed.

Well at least it’s in Japan he could get away with cosplay
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 1/18/2018
Lol yugi. Nice . Despite looking so fluffy he can change n become intimidating .

Haha kaiba and his facination the buttocks.

Well at least he didn’t get grinded against by kaiba .
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
HAha the sandwich scene conclusion.
Kimmiko T chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
YamiAkane97 chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
I love this! It's so good! I know you haven't updated in ages, but if you see this review- please do!
darkmoonlady chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Nice fic
i love it
it's fun and caracters are interesting
friendly darkmoonlady
Eriasa Jun chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Ah, this story was very funny so far! I really like its humor, but it still was serious enough! I hope to see how things are in America for them soon!
Smouse chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
MAN, I totally love this story! Especially Mookie... you write him made of win 3 And I love how you write Yuugi to. Go, Yuugi! Take your fearsome fr- shovel of DOOM and cruch all that stands in your way.

I have to see what else you got... *g*
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
It's always nice to discover a really good fic in an old fandom.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
dancing elf chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
enjoyable story
dancing elf chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
i enjoyed this
DrAgOnNeKo567 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Hahaha, this fanfic seems like it'll be a lot of fun to read :D Although it's been a little over a year since you've updated this fic, I really do hope you'll continue it :)

It's also really fun to try and look for these crossovers. Ah, Sousuke-sama! 0
ATC chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Hi! Like your story so far. Was reading your DC/MK stuff when I stumbled onto this story. Haven't read YGO since back during it's peak.

So far, liking the family setting. Find the sexual tension hilarious. Like to have another setup like the office scene, but with Jou more aware of Kai's reactions. *hinthint*

PS: Love the long chapters with even the semi-connected scenes. But... if this is a brain buster story to write, please don't leave cliffhangers. Really like the story; really hate cliffhangers unless there is going to actually be something within a 6-month waiting period (after a year, it tends to grate on my nerves, or I've completely forgotten about it. Luckily I'm a fan of your DC/MK work, so me forgetting you isn't likely to happen.)