Reviews for Guard Dog
YamiAkane97 chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
I love this! It's so good! I know you haven't updated in ages, but if you see this review- please do!
darkmoonlady chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Nice fic
i love it
it's fun and caracters are interesting
friendly darkmoonlady
Eriasa Jun chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Ah, this story was very funny so far! I really like its humor, but it still was serious enough! I hope to see how things are in America for them soon!
Smouse chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
MAN, I totally love this story! Especially Mookie... you write him made of win 3 And I love how you write Yuugi to. Go, Yuugi! Take your fearsome fr- shovel of DOOM and cruch all that stands in your way.

I have to see what else you got... *g*
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
It's always nice to discover a really good fic in an old fandom.

Keep up the good work!

Angel
dancing elf chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
enjoyable story
dancing elf chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
i enjoyed this
DrAgOnNeKo567 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Hahaha, this fanfic seems like it'll be a lot of fun to read :D Although it's been a little over a year since you've updated this fic, I really do hope you'll continue it :)

It's also really fun to try and look for these crossovers. Ah, Sousuke-sama! 0
ATC chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Hi! Like your story so far. Was reading your DC/MK stuff when I stumbled onto this story. Haven't read YGO since back during it's peak.

So far, liking the family setting. Find the sexual tension hilarious. Like to have another setup like the office scene, but with Jou more aware of Kai's reactions. *hinthint*

PS: Love the long chapters with even the semi-connected scenes. But... if this is a brain buster story to write, please don't leave cliffhangers. Really like the story; really hate cliffhangers unless there is going to actually be something within a 6-month waiting period (after a year, it tends to grate on my nerves, or I've completely forgotten about it. Luckily I'm a fan of your DC/MK work, so me forgetting you isn't likely to happen.)
Katara Falcon chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
WHOO! please continue soon if you can! 3
Jensam chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I liked this from the summary, concept, and the beginning itself. I love your representations of Kaiba and Mokuba, and Jonouchi is just awesome. Your dialogue is just perfect.

(The Full Metal Panic reference had me cackling)

I think I'm going to have to marathon-read this. :3
S'Starr chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Final i found this fic again. Jezz took for ever I loved this fic i found when it was on the frist site and have the url written down and then ever once in a while i'll go see if you had updated or not. Then i found the other site and it confused me cause the chapters were not in order and i noticed that it has more than the eight on the frist site i went to. Thank god i thought to look here after looking at the confusing mess. Cause now i can see and read your fic that i've been waiting to read for a long time cause i think i started to read/found the site when you wre at chapter 2 or 3. And you ended at that site at chapter 8. So please continual with this fanfic cause i've been a fan of this story since bacailly the beginning. And can't wait for the next chapters coming up even thought i know whats going on right now since you still need to put a couple more chapters up to be were i read last. So please keep up the awsome work that you do for this awsome fanfiction.
Tartan Tiger chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I love this story, it was better then what my friend said it would be. Its such a shame you dont update to often, I would have loved for this to be a series i look forward to every, week or two or three.
KuraOkami13 chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
I am so glad I stumbled upon this story, cuz it is great! I had to cover my mouth so many times from the humor because, well, it's late at night where I am. But anyways, I loved every minute of reading your story, I practically couldn't stop reading, it had me hooked! I really hope you keep continuing, and I can't wait for the next chapter!

I think another funny thing about reading this chapter is that Christmas "happens" to be a couple days away, AND I "happened" to be listening to Kids in America while reading the last part!

Noticed a couple grammer mess-ups, but nothing to fret about. Overall, excellent job!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
Great story! Really enjoyed reading this!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »