Reviews for Why Wishes Can't Come True
LensFlares chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
*sob* *sniff* *sob some more*
This was beautiful! ;)
ShyNeko55 chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
You should make a sequl were Michalena asks Sam if he has a wish and it's Dean still being alive please!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
oh man, that was so sad, I'm like sobbing right now, and yet, it felt so right, I mean, I could TOTALLY picture Dean wishing for that. At first, when Dean wanted to make the wish, I thought for sure Michalena wouldn't go through with it, like she would do an example for Dean to show him that maybe it wasn't what Sam wanted, but yeah, I can't believe you went through with it and I can't believe you killed Dean and yet at the same time, I thought it was a really, really wonderful story and thought you did an amazing job
sentarla chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
oh gawd. by the end of chapter 3 I had tears in my eyes. within a few sentences of chapter 4 I was bawling. this was well written, sad, great, sad and wonderful. thank you for the read, i am now off to find a tissue and some ice-cream.
Sharon chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
To be honest with you I don't get the title to the story. It left me with a huge 'What the'? Very confusing.

However, forgetting about the title I really enjoyed the story.

Well written & I reckon everyone was true to the characters. Nice capture.
ukfan101 chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
great story, so glad that I found it!
Pigeon Eve chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
I absolutely loved this one. I have to admit I couldnt stop crying after chapter 2, so it took me a while to read it all. Great job.
Arafel979 chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
So sad, yet so beautiful, Sophie. Dean Winchester-what a man; what a hero. Great story.
RedDragen chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
I loved it, I would love to have that Sam make a wish and be in his old self and find Dean
friendly chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
awesome story that was good..
hotdean chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
Oh my God! This is really an awesome story. Sad but very true. About Dean doing everything to make his family especially Sammy happy not even thinking of his own happiness. It is kind of realistic in the "Supernatural show" way. I would love to read more of this kind of stories from you. I love DEAN. All I can say is that, YOU rock! Thanks a bunch.
rodney215 chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
My wish for you is that more people read and review this amazing story. Heartbreaking, yes. But it was just so good.

Great job. I usually avoid character death - I don't know why I decided to read this particular one, but I'm glad I did.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
"“He was found at the national park, his cell phone in his hand. The last call he had made was to you at 4:00 yesterday afternoon,” Michalena explained, hoping Sam would find some comfort in knowing that the last person Dean had wanted to talk to was Sam."

That is such a poignant picture.

I also loved how Michalena broke the news to them, and how she made sure they would know Dean was a hero.

Dean's funeral was wonderful, too. I wonder what Dean would have said to all those people?

Finally, I loved how you ended it. It almost makes you wonder, will Sam get a wish?

Absolutely incredible work! :)

Ani-maniac494 chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
"Dean had always hoped that he would live long enough to give Sam the happiness he had deserved and was grateful that he had been given that chance."

This is such a poignant line.

"“You’re looking mighty handsome, yourself. Every woman, single and not-so-single, is drooling over you.”"

Can you blame them? ;)

I loved Dean's toast at the wedding. He still avoided a chick-flick moment, lol. :)

And Dean's death scene was wonderful! I loved how he faced it...he accepted it, but he also didn't want to die... a great balance of the two.

Incredible work! :)

Ani-maniac494 chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
"Dean blinked a couple of times then said, “Yeh, yeh, I hear you, Dad.”

“Do you? Because sometimes I wonder if you really do.”"

*cringes for Dean*

"“Honey, it’s just that we’re worried about you. You could have been killed. What were you thinking going out there, drunk and with a shot gun?”"

*cringes again* Poor Dean. He doesn't care what anyone else thinks of him, but his family's opinion will always matter to him.

"He had learned from the djinn’s fantasy that he had believed he was undeserving of a happy, normal life. That he could never measure up to the reality of a normal Winchester family. But this time, he knew he’d been given a chance to be a real part of his family."

I really love this line. :) In a way, it's almost as though Dean doesn't think that he is a real part of his family even in the world he knows...

"I’m sorry for letting him and Mom down, but most of all, I’m sorry for letting you down, but no matter what, Sam, I’ll always be your brother."

As I said in my review of chapter one, it's so sad, but so Dean to think that he let everyone down.

"“I don’t know. We were at home, just watching some chick flick movie she wanted to see and I was watching her getting all teary-eyed over this movie and it just felt right, you know? I just asked her totally out of nowhere. At first, I didn’t think she heard me, but then she did a double take and I asked her again only more romantically and she said yes.”"

I love this version of Sam's proposal. Ifhe'd had a chance, I'm sure that's what would have happened! :)

Incredible work! :)