Reviews for Whispers
gh2005 chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
That was HOT! loved it. You have to continue with this. You cah't end it there.

Please update soon.
gh2005 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Great start-I love it. I love how Cameron has learned to play House's game. He taught her well.

On to the next chapter.
mikachery chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
that was really good... i know that if you did write more of this story i would read it...
VegasButterfly chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
i love it so funny :)
Jess-SVU chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
That was fucking awesome! OMFG, some of the best House smut I have evr read! And some awesome WUddy to go with it too!
JamNotJerm chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
You HAVE to update this! Make a sequel and OS sequel or something you cant leave us hanging out to dry like that Nat, thats mean! Loved this story!
E-AJ-15 chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
OMFG! That was awesome! That was very original, I dont think that i have ever seen anyone write something along the lines of this. Nat, you have to update this, or add more to this or write a sequel this was...*speechless*
Wudmeister chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
Pure genius smutness. I love the little verses you threw in there, and the smut was amazing.
DSM89 chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
nat! that has to be the hottest fucking fic I have ever read! that was amazing! Cameron is rough in this one, but like you said I dont think that House would mind it at all. This was an excellent fic and I hope that you make a sequel or add on to this one because this fic is pure smutty awesomeness!
castle4beckett chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I love the bit

Chase rolled his eyes. "For the last time i’m Australian"

"No, I was referring to Britney Spears, you know...short blonde hair, nagging for attention?"

SO GOOD!
Free2style1026 chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
I love this story and would love to read more also how long have been messing around or dating
Ms. Danny Messer chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
You have GOT to be kidding me! That was super HOT! You have got to make a sequel to this, or do more chapters. This story is insane! I love itD
reader2008 chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
that was hot! more please. cute how wilson tried to get info out of house. lol.
fictiongurl chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
more please!
JazzyJ523 chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
Holy Shit! The story in itself is great but the rhymed verses you threw in there are just flat out amazing. Keep it up! I need more chapters like ASAP!