Reviews for Weeping
Bloody.death.cat chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
i love this
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
That was a nice read.. Kenshin really seems to have a stalker-ish streak.. XD
poems2songs chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
interesting story... liked it... good job... great work!
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Your imagination is incredible! Just like your writing skills! I loved the story! Great work!
Tree of Ashes chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I loved it. Amazing. The only bad thing about this is that I found it while studing for a major civcs. test and I read this instead of studing. whoops? Oh, well. As far as I'm concerened it was worth it.
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Wow...what a cool story...sorry..nothing to flame...maybe a small spell check here or there...LOL
Kuro-Hidama chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I loved it, loved it, loved it! :: cackles ::

It has a kinda professional air to it, and was completely engrossing. I'm boggled that it doesn't have more reviews. Should I be disturbed that I'm grinning silly over a story about insanity? :D Ah well - it was well-written, nonetheless, and Kenshin's dialogue is a nice change from the standard possesive, angsty mush you usually find on Fanfiction. Excellant job all around.
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
wow... ya crammed ALL o that into one chapter... but it was great!

*~tsukiko~*
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
omg that was fricken awesome! Omg _ I LOVED IT! I LOVE YOUR STORIES *hug*

Ari chan
Eloa chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Wonderful job! I enjoyed it very much. You have a natural talent. Keep it up! *winks*
ixchen chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
that was awesome! thank you for writing.
Charan-Amaya chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
...NO IT DOES NOT MAKE ME FEEL FUZZY AND WARM INSIDE.

Now... AW, HAPPY ENDING!

-Leghumps Aoshi, who did no appear-

Lol.
sulou chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I loved it. Will you be continuing at some point, maybe telling how he gets his demon spirit back?
Soniya Himoura chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
it was cute. i liked it, but i think u should have put more detail in it cause i was a little confuzzled and iknow this is going to sound imature, but it should have had more mushy stuff in it...lol ok i done bye.
raine chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Subarashi!

Its really good and the characters are naturally done.

And its already complete but can you write more.

Good Luck!