Reviews for His Elevator Woes
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 4/30
Not out of character in my opinion!
Awesome. Ahh!
I wonder what Perry'd do to the Janitor. That janitor-jerk.
:P
Yay!
Wolfisis chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I loved it perfect and I wish there was another chapter of Dr. Cox going hellacrazy on the Janitor. Just loved this story though.
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Nice.
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I LOOOOOOOOVED THIIIIIIIS SOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUCH.
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Wow, I really enjoyed this story! Well written :D
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Really good job on this story. Awww, poor JD... is it bad of me to still like the Janitor? I can't help but find him funny... of course not in this situation... but still...
aveilofpaper chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I like dis, you let Dr Cox be kind and stay in character at the same time

That's a tricky thing to do, my friend
rawr52 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Lol it was good :) i liked it!
I-Get-Bored chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I really like this fic. Its just so good!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This was fun and surprisingly in-character (most Scrubs fics seem to struggle with that). Thanks for sharing.
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Aww. Alternately funny, cute and, because I apparently get emotional far too easily, tear-jerking. Nicely done!

I loved your characterization, but especially Cox's thought processes as he's trying to help J.D. Actually those were some of the most funny and, at the right parts they got really kind of sad if you look at it right. And of course J.D. himself was perfectly characterized.

I love the fantasies, too; they were great. I could definitely see them in the show. :)

Ooh, the Janitor's in for it now! Not that I blame either of them for going after him (though it's probably gonna be Cox who's doing most of the going after because J.D. is just not generally the type ... Though after being tied hand and foot in a tiny, stuffy elevator for seven hours, who knows?)

Nicely done! Thanks for writing.

Ashe
midnight13731 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Brilliant story, loved it! x
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
So perfect- in character and you can just see one of the Janitor's creepy stunts going wrong one day. Great one shot!
Bambieyes1234 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Poor JD! Please for the love of God tell me there is more? When Cox gets revenge on the Janitor? *puppy dog eyes*
Nervousneurotic chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I love it so much I can't even express it in this review. But it's really awesome and I wish this was what actually happened in this episode.