Reviews for The Furyan's Return
emiwat14 chapter 30 . 3/17
That was amazing , perfect writing and perfect storyline, I can't begin to describe how awesome this story was.
SneakyTurtle chapter 29 . 8/20/2014
Loved how you created to story of Riddick and Sunara, and continued the story while staying true to the original series.
Starnyx chapter 32 . 7/21/2014
I always love getting reviews and 7 years later I still am getting favorites and reviews. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I miss writing and am trying to work through a new story, but I had to put it on another site for copyright reasons. See the last chapter of FR for the info.

Love y'all and keep writing and reading!
Starnyx
sketchingnerd97 chapter 32 . 6/26/2014
Your fanfic is one of my favorites! I love that you took (tcor) ending through a new route instead of riddick just bailing with being lord marshall, you proved what a great leader he could be and more. I especially loved your character sunara, she was an amazing character. overall i cannot emphasize how beautifully written this story was, It will always be on my list of favorites. by the way this is my third time reading your story thats how awesome it is!
MusikIsMyNature chapter 32 . 3/10/2014
Just wanted to say that I am glad to have read this story.
jags chapter 30 . 4/17/2013
Beautiful story. As is your other. Please keep writing
SugarTop chapter 30 . 2/3/2012
This is really a great story :'D i cried more than two times x'D
SugarTop chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
Great story :'D
vmg chapter 30 . 8/8/2009
this story was awesome. i read it from start to finish in one sitting. i liked how you had them name the children after the people that meant so much to them. and having Imam's son marry Riddick's daughter, was a nice touch.

i prefer to believe that Riddick did love Jack/Kyra but he can't admit it to himself. (i guess i'm in denial, lol).like in chapter 19 when he admits to Sunara that he thought The Lord Marshal had won and had converted Kyra. That he felt Jack/Kyra had been lost to him. When he yells "Do you wanna know the truth?” “I thought she had given up on me, but she hadn’t. I lost faith in her; she didn’t lose it in me!”

this line got to me because when i saw the movie, i thought to myself, why would you ever believe she's not with you Riddick?

but anyways, your story is one of my favorites. you are so talented. looking forward to reading your other stories. D
bioncafemme chapter 30 . 4/29/2009
Excellent. Easily favorited. )
ChildOfFury93 chapter 30 . 4/6/2009
Props, this was a really cool fic.

AndeRichardson chapter 30 . 12/4/2008
I was bored the other day and often look through the stories to see if there is one of interest. I wasn't really expecting such an engrossing story but I just couldn't stop reading. Even between projects at work I would sneak a couple of chapters in, I'm sure I will hear about at review time but it was totally worth it. Anyways I loved the last chapter you posted it wrapped everything up so well. I really liked the possibility of a continued story following the youngest son's adventures. Anyway I just wanted to share with you how much I enjoyed you work. Thank you for writing.
CountryGirl07 chapter 29 . 10/7/2008
this is the second time i have read this story and it was just as good now as it was the first time i read it
Yungthuggin chapter 30 . 10/7/2008
This was the most compelling and moving not to mention best piece of fan fiction I have ever personally read. I write fan fiction myself and I must say that you have inspired me to delve deeper into the inner workings of the characters, allowing them to evolve and grow and become as much a part of my stories as the storyline itself. I urge you to continue writing this story or to write a sequel so I may continue to appreciate the depth of your wrtiing and enjoy the Chronicles of Riddick series all the more. AMAZING WORK!
Avari20 chapter 30 . 8/24/2008
I stumbled onto your fic by accident, and read the entire thing in one long sitting. I thoroughly enjoyed the story you created. It was well thought out and did a good job of following Riddick as he might have been after CoR. Thank you for writing it!