Reviews for Joyeuse Noelle
emichii chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
i. love. sev and lily.

it's adorable! :) i really liked it, snape is so lovable and the descriptions of the marauders back in the day is very funny!
oddmentandtweak chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Very sweet. I think you have a good handle on both of the characters. It would be nice to see you write more about their Hogwarts years together!
Estrelita Farr chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
*comes running into the review room* Hey, am I too late to review?

Ah well, better late than never right?

Anyway, about this story. It's pretty short, but I liked the way you describe Severus' feelings and thoughts. And it's really sweet how Lily comes to share cookies with him, which makes him change his 'bah, humbug' mind about Christmas.

Short, but sweet. That's the way to describe the story. D
IfLilyWasBrunette chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
This just made me so happy! I loved it, it made me so comfy (if that makes any sense!)
Soraya.tbh chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
R,

Really Great Story. Snapes The Best!

:D
wheatear chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Aw, that's cute. Poor Severus... I can just imagine him feeling like this. As unpleasant as he becomes in adulthood, as a child he's really the victim.
Crazed Fuzzle chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
FINALLY YOU WRITE SOMETHING I CAN REVIEW!

This is really really really really cute. I think you did an awesome job portraying Sevvy's situation and his relationship with Lily...although I'm not sure how in character it is for him to stutter *exactly* that much...

Poor Sev's one of my favorites, although I think She's a Star may have a great deal to do with that. If you ever have time to read a great Sevvy-centric and very funny fic, read Lamentations of a Starry Eyed Twit, because it is teh awesome. And now that I'm done plugging, I must commend you on writing another fic that's not *quite* angsty, and on doing a very sweet job of it.

And I reviewed! Hooray!
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
So sweet. I love these two as children! Thanks for writing.
Intrepid Owl chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Aww, this was very sweet _ SevXLily forever!

Poor Severus didn't get any Christmas presents... :(
BeingLolaStar chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
AW... *continues to trail off* That was so sweet and perfectly on with the two of them. I was all like nothing says 'I love you could please just leave your friends so that we can date' like a plate of cookies from a girl's mom.