Reviews for A Long Way to Normalcy
Fabulouskiaa chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
omg i love it i would put a longer reveiw but i am gona be late for school
imcck chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
Please update soon. I'm dying to know what Rory figures out. She and Jess really belong together and I'm hoping that happens sooner rather than later. Not to mention I've got to hear what the town reactions are to her little melt down in Lukes.
Curley-Q chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
Great
Ahodyuinsentaim chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
I guess she was taking her frustrations out on luke. poor sad luke.
Ahodyuinsentaim chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
rory's got some nerve to say her mother hasn't been there for her. she asked her before she went to get movies if everything was alright, she did say she was fine. what the hell does she want her mother to have absolutely no life whatsoever, just sit by the phone and wait til rory needs her, while she goes off to school to get a career ie, a life and leave her mother behind. that is one spoiled rotten selfish kid. and I know when lorelai sees her she'll tell her she's sorry to make it all better. rory sucks. :)
Ahodyuinsentaim chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I like when they are OOC, then anything can happen. I have two words to say to rory, drama much. that girl always thinks the world revolves aroung her. she needs a little dose of reality. anyway, me likes so far. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
good chapter & more please
More chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
aww cute chapter! more updates i like em rory annd jess forever!
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
good chspter & more please
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Curley-Q chapter 4 . 1/16/2008
WAIT, WHERE'S THE KISS?
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
LOL, I love that rory attempted to lie and still got caught, lol
Opy chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
Good chapter, really well done, especially the last scene. Keep up the good work and update soon!