Reviews for Love Gone Wrong
RedRose102 chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
Please please please update :)
iluv2dance chapter 11 . 3/4/2008
Well I for one would love for you to continue this story. Maybe Draco will now do everything he can to court Hermione? Please update soon!
Reignfier chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
Oh please continue!
bryanfface chapter 11 . 12/23/2007
please continue the story.

if yu don't i'll be amazingly bored.

or i can just right another story myself.

i think i'll do that.
slytherin-pwincess-no1 chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
you should continue this story. i really like it. hope you get some ideas soon.
ilovewriting23 chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
gag
Nellz21 chapter 11 . 12/8/2007
plz plz continue with it is very interesting :]
sarahyyy chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
Well, all the chapters have been extremely humorous, but I felt that it was a ltitle too rushed, too short. But anyway, it's still a great fic, and I hope you update soon!

Sarah
MyLifeWouldSuckWithoutHeroes chapter 9 . 11/3/2007
hey, this is pretty awesome, although it seems like you rush it, you know, when Ron said he liked Hermione after he stupefy-ied Draco after the whole Dragon Dung thing, so yeah, normally people don't tend to go straight out and say 'I like you!', anyway. It's a really good story! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

By the way, I'm writing a story: Meeting, Loving, Departing it's K Dramione, please check it out! R&R!

byee

xcharmedonfirex
dracomione12 chapter 9 . 11/3/2007
LOL.

things are getting really pretty interesting. and Draco kissed Hermione. YAY!,
Nellz21 chapter 9 . 11/3/2007
awsome story plz update soon
badwolfstardis chapter 8 . 10/4/2007
I can't believe Harry and Ron heard the entire conversation! What will happen next? Update soon!
PeanutluvsHP chapter 8 . 10/4/2007
i love it! Keep writing!

-paige
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Well, it is an interesting problem, but Snape having them make love potions? Hm ... not sure about that.
mhaj chapter 8 . 10/4/2007
Oh love it! It actually made me giggle out loud when I read the part about the invisibility cloak! tee-hee. Looking forward to your next update!