Reviews for Hold Me
Stargirlrox chapter 7 . 9/21/2008
Good luck with the hiding the embarrassment thing, Aang! I'm SO sure It'll work(Sarcasm in the voice)
Stargirlrox chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
I hope it is a girl, but as you have already written more chapters, I cannot help you with that decision!
Stargirlrox chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
God, are they EVER going to tell each other how they feel!
Aangsfan chapter 7 . 9/8/2007
XD That was funny, can't wait to read more!
Aangsfan chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
Aw! This is such a cool story! I can't wait for more! I think the that the first baby should be a girl! But that's just my opinion! Continue soon.
Aangsfan chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
Aaw, poor Aang!
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
ok, there were some grammer errors, but don't worry, authors do it all the time, including me, we just need to practice that's all! It was good by the way!
My-Little-Domino chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
Boy! I don't know. Usually I would say girl but I think it should be a boy for some reason. You're doing great on the story! Keep me updated.
TheLastGlassRose chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
Nice story. I'm looking forward to more. Only try to keep those spelling mistakes to a minimum.
Sonadow02194 chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
I think that it was just a little rushed towards the end, but I had the suspicion that katara might be well you know. As for the child I think it should be a girl. Actually since I read the first chapter and said the spelling could use some work I think that it got better.
Sonadow02194 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
It seemed like a very good beginning and of course I love the Kataang in it. However the only problem I see with this is the spelling errors, there are quite a few of them. I suggest that you get a beta reader or at least have someone check over it. I would be glad to if you want. Please do write more.
PreciousPandalily chapter 1 . 9/4/2007